chanyeol

Hot Boy Bummer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It must be normal for all kids to be highly ambitious. It's healthy to have dreams, passions, love. As we grow older many lose their sources of happiness. No passion. However, this wasn't the case for Chanyeol. His peers envied the fact that not only was he good in many fields such as producing music- soundcloud linked on all social media- playing instruments, and networking, he thoroughly enjoyed this. Park Chanyeol had many options because no matter what he pursued he would be able to make a living. The charisma of the outgoing man is something that employers are always attracted to. His parents had been somewhat uninvolved in his life, preoccupied with their own businesses and decisions. The childs life was an enviable one of freedom.

And so, most students belived that Chanyeol had no worries. Yet, as he wondered about applying into college, the variety of courses within the music faculty had his mind reeling. The choice paradox came to mind- increasing choices meant increasing anxiety. 

As of now, he was not able to land on a singular goal. There were too many. The possibilities were out here and if only Chanyeol could grab them all.

230.

Confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter