Chapter 5

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have always blamed this world for everything that happens in my life. I keep telling myself that I’ve already failed on this life, and there’s no way to recover my fate. I’ve always wishes for another chance to live a good life. It might sounds ungrateful but I cannot help but to feel that way.

 

And so, when I feel so depressed that night about my pitiful life, I decide to take a short cut. I think ended my life can lead me into a new life which I will try so hard and start a fresh from zero.

 

But never even in my dreams I think that I will get a new life like this. I really don’t know how and why, but I really ended up in someone else body. And to make it worse, I live inside the one who hits me with her nice and expensive car. I become the murderer of myself.

 

And I think I need some explanation on how did I ended up in this body. I clearly still remember when I asked that old man to send me back to the world, but I never thought that he will send me into someone else body.

 

 

 

“Please help me.”

 

“But, I don’t think that would be a good idea. Beside I never done that before, so I’m not sure whether it is works or not.” He said.

 

“That’s okay. Everything comes with a risk, right? I will responsible for all of the risks. Just send me back to that world.” I said with more determinations.

 

He stared at me for a while, having another battle in his head about what to do. This is never happens before.

 

“All right.” He sighed and smiled.

 

 

 

I sighed.

 

I am sitting on the bed in this hospital room. I could finally found my voice, or this killer’s voice. And I’ve already seen on the mirror how this killer’s look.

 

How can a killer be this pretty? She looks like doing lots of treatments on her body. Her skins is so smooth and white, her small and pretty face, long wavy hair, and I think she did her s because I find it too weird on how perfect it looks.

 

Anyway, I still haven’t got used to this body. And this entire event feels like a dream. I really don’t know what to do. I don’t even know any information about her.

 

Some people came into the hospital to see me. But, I don’t even know them. I never seen their faces, and seeing them treating me like that makes me feels weird. Thank God, the doctors told them that I might be having a short memory loss due to the incident. It will be good reasons for me when I don’t remember people around Park Se Mi. I mean, her life did not come with a manual book that I can use as a lead.

 

Jezz… That Ahjussi should have telling me the information that I have to know about this Park Se Mi before he sent me. I keep complaining and grumbling inside my head, hoping that Ahjussi can hear me.

 

Suddenly, the doors open. Someone walks into my room. I looked over and my eyes meet a gorgeous human being that I’ve been waiting for these days.

 

Apparently this gorgeous man’s named Kim Ro Woon, Park Se Mi’s best friend. He is such a good friends to this Park Se Mi. He is the one who come and visits me every day since I woke up. He also helps me regaining information about Park Se Mi.

 

He told me about her family, her parents, and everything in Park Se Mi’s life. I have a feeling her relationship with her family is not good. Because the way they came to see me after the news that I’ve already woke up and had some short memory loss after the incident, they doesn’t looks that worry of my condition. I mean, my parents will get into shock and crying non-stop if they hear about the news of me gets into accident.

 

Ahh, that thought makes me think about my own family. How are they feeling right now? I bet they are really sad and heartbroken seeing me after I get into a big accident.

 

“Annyeong.” Kim Ro Woon greets me with a smile, taking me back to the reality.

 

I smile at the view of him. “Annyeong.” I answer back.

 

“How do you feel?” he asks.

 

“Better.” I smiled.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter