Chapter 4

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open my eyes and greets by a white ceilings, I don’t have any idea where I am and how I was lying in this bed.

 

Oh wait, the bed is very comfortable? I never felt a nice bed like this before. The room smells nice too. I think it smells a little bit of vanilla and flowers.

 

Where exactly am I?

 

Last time I remember, I was in a shiny white room with an old man fully dressed in white. That’s right. We were watching the scene where I’ve got hit by the cars, when they took me to the hospital and when the doctors decide to abandoned me for some rich director’s daughter.

 

Then it hits me.

 

Am I dead?

 

….

 

Or not?

 

But seeing how I could smell this nice rooms and I could feel the warms blanket too. I think I’m not dead yet?

 

My eyes wondered, trying to find someone to explain what really happens to me, but found no one in this room. I can’t even move my body, slowly the pain starts to kicking in. all of my body arched in pain. I feel like all the bones in my body broken.

 

I open my mouth trying to scream for help. But the more I open my mouth, the more I fell my throats hurt.

 

What is this?

 

Just when I’m battling with my conditions, the doors open. My eyes darts to the door as I’m hoping to see a familiar face. But nope.

 

Instead my eyes met such a gorgeous human being. I swear he is the most handsome man I’ve ever seen. He is so tall with a good proportions, small face, broad shoulder, lean body, and just perfection.

 

His eyes went big when they meet mine.

 

“Oh… you’re awake?” he runs up to me.

 

I swear I want to cherish this moment forever, seeing this awesome creature for the rest of my life is more than enough for me.

 

He was staring at me with worry. “How do you feel? Ah. I’m going to call the doctors.” He said before his long hands reach out a button next to my bed. I could smell his perfume when he swayed his long arms.

 

Ah I’m going crazy with only his presence.

 

“Thank you for waking up, Park Se Mi.” he smiles.

 

P-Park Se Mi? Who was that?

 

But before I could ask him anything, the door opens and a bunch of doctors and nurses rush in. my eyes locked on the handsome guy. He also cannot keep his eyes away from me.

 

And then one of the nurses urges him to get out of the room so I can get proper examinations. I try to open my mouth, I don’t want him to go. I need to ask him why did he calls me Park Se Mi, and why am I here, and there’s lots of questions in my head.

 

So please don’t go, don’t leave me…

 

“Park Se Mi-sshi… can you hear me?” one of the doctors asked, bringing me back to reality.

 

I look at all of these people who look so professional and judging by the looks on their faces, I think they are on higher positions. There are at least 5 doctors who look old enough to be my father, and there are nurses too. They are looking at me, waiting for my response.

 

I still can’t find my voice. My throat hurts and I need some water, but I can’t even ask for it. My body is completely in a mess. I can’t even move my neck.

 

“Park Se Mi-sshi?” he calls me again. “If you can hear me, you can blink your eyes.”

 

Why they keep calling me Park Se Mi? Who the hell is Park Se Mi anyway?

 

Am I hallucinated? Or is this a side effect of the drug and treatment in this hospital? Or maybe I hit my head too hurt on that crash. That’s righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter