Chapter 7

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been three days since I come to this so called home. The house is soo damn big, I still cannot get used to it. It should be called a mansion rather than a house. You need to drive for about 5 minutes from the front gate to the main door, and then walked another 5 minutes to get into my room. I really don’t know how many maids working in this mansion.

 

My room is as big as my parent’s noodle restaurant. There’s a walking closet as big as my living room, with tons of branded clothes and bags. You can find any kind of shoes from each color of the same shoes, to branded sneakers series. Not to mention the jewelry and accessories plated in gold.

 

I really wonder how rich is this Park Se Mi, until I checks on her bank account. I won’t tell you, in case you’ll die in shocked and jealous.

 

There’s a light knock on the door.

 

“Come in.”

 

And soon the maids who usually me anywhere come in.

 

I checks on what time is it.

 

08.00 AM

 

It’s breakfast time.

 

Ever since I get into this mansion, I have schedules to attend. Everyday always starts with breakfast at 08.00 AM with Park Se Mi’s parents, following by walk Se Mi’s father off to work. And then I get into my room and doing nothing, until the maid comes again asking me to get ready to go to the hospital for my examination. After that, I came back home to have some nice sleeps before the maid come again escorts me to dinner with Se Mi’s parent.

 

It is boring as hell.

 

We never share a single word during breakfast, lunch or dinner. We just focus on eating the foods. I really wonder what kind of family is this.

 

“Agasshi… Breakfast is ready.” The maid said.

 

I nodded.

 

>>>

 

Breakfast time…

 

“Tonight we’re having dinner with Choi’s. Get ready at 7pm.” Finally the father said something.

 

It was his first words since I move to this house. No one dare to say anything.

 

Choi? Choi Seung Hyun? Oh no… I’m going to met Choi Seung Hyun again?

 

After what happened that day at the hospital? He must be still mad at me, no?

 

The real Park Se Mi is so in love with him, but what I did back then is totally opposites. Will Seung Hyun notice that I am not Park Se Mi? But, no one will believe that, right? Since I have her body, everyone who sees me will think that I am Park Se Mi. Besides, I have a great alibi. What the doctor said about my conditions is more than enough to explain the changes of Park Se Mi’s attitude.

 

That’s right.

 

>>>>

 

Dinner’s time on Choi’s

 

We are sitting on this big wooden table at Choi Seung Hyun’s house. The house is as big as Se Mi’s mansion, or maybe bigger? I don’t know and I don’t really care.

 

The dinner is awkward. I cannot act close with any of them who sit on this table. Why? Because I don’t know any of them. Even Park Se Mi’s parent doesn’t look like they want to get closer to their daughter. We barely said anything to each other except for greetings. But at least, they are trying to act care of me when Choi Seung Hyun and his parent are present.

 

The fathers are busy talking about business and I can’t even understand anything, nor do I want to. The mothers also talking to each other, while Choi Seung Hyun was there sitting right in front of me, staring at me all the time. More like glaring, I think.

 

He definitely still mad at me.

 

I cannot bear his staring so I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I don’t think anyone mind, because they are too focus on their topics, but I notices Seung Hyun glances at me.

 

I decided to ignore him and find my way to the bathroom. The house is so big that it makes me hard to find a ing bathroom. I thought that I could ask one of the maids in this house, but I found no one. I decide to walk across the hallway, even if I cannot find the bathroom, which was okay because honestly, I don’t really need the bathroom. I just need to get away from the table, from Choi Seung Hyun.

 

I suddenly miss Ro Woon. He is the only one who treats me like a human being. To think about it, it’s been a while since I met him. Nah, exactly after I get back home, he never showed up. I wonder what is he doing.

 

“Where are you going?” suddenly a deep voice surprised me from behind.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter