Chapter 6

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh.. He is Choi Seung Hyun. Your fiancé.” Ro Woon explains. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier.” He whispered.

 

HOLD ON!

 

I really need some time to think. Just a few days ago, I was a lonely woman who has a pitiful life, waiting to die. But now, I am a lucky woman who has a handsome friend and a gorgeous fiancé, not to mention that I’m ing rich now.

 

“How’d you feel?” the fiancé asks again.

 

I studied his face, he doesn’t look like someone who worried about the condition of his fiancé with his stern face and cold tone.

 

I think I studied his face too long, because Ro Woon cut my thoughts and bring me back to reality.

 

“Ah… Se Mi’s head got injured and the doctor said that she’s might be having a short memory loss due to the incident. That is why she cannot recognize you.” Ro Woon kindly explains.

 

“I am not talking to you, didn’t I?” Seung Hyun snapped and glares at him as if he invites Ro Woon for a war.

 

W-What?

 

I am too shocked to see and hearing his response.

 

What is wrong with him? Ro Woon just being such a kind human being and explain everything to him. Why did he need to be such a jerk? Are they both not in a good relationship?

 

And why is he just visiting me now? I’ve been lying on this bed since few days ago. Shouldn’t he be the one who come first at me to check my condition? He is the fiancé for God’s sake.

 

“Excuse me… but aren’t you being so rude?” I said without I realized it, breaking the tension between these two men.

 

I guess I’ve been attached with Ro Woon for a while and it makes me feel hurt too when someone treats him badly. He is supposed to be my best friend after all. It is my first time having a man as a best friend moreover, with a looks like him. I guess I become overprotected on him without I realized it.

 

“What?” Seung Hyun shocked.

 

“I mean… he just explain it to you. Instead of being so rude, shouldn’t you be thankful to him?” I continue.

 

Ro Woon grabs my arms lightly, making me turn to looked at him. Ro Woon shakes his head, initiating me to stop. But I can’t.

 

“And what kind of fiancé shows up few days later?” I said again.

“You don’t even bring anything.” I whispered but loud enough for him to hear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter