Lovers

The One Behind You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                Mark was reading the article published by entertainment news, from last night Jaebum’s movie premier. Jinyoung who was standing next to Jaebum looked so beautiful, Mark felt irritated, but he understood their relationship. Jackson had told him before about Jaebum and how he wished Jaebum is the one Jaebum love not Mark. Mark put his phone aside and closed his eyes, the memories had hit him hard. Mark should not go abroad that time, he should stay and follow his heart.

His secretary voice woke him up.

“Sir, Mr. Im Jaebum is waiting to meet you.” Mark frowned but answered back to allow him in.

Jaebum smiled at Mark.

“I’ve sent Jinyoung to work, so, I stop by to meet you.” Jaebum sat on the chair in front Mark even before Mark invited him.

“He stayed at your house, last night, I guees.” Mark said with hurtful tone.

“Absolutely he was sleeping next to me.” Jaebum smirked.

Mark bits his bottom lips.

“I’m not going to back out until he is marrying you.” Mark glared at Jaebum and Jaebum laughed.

“Best man is going to win. Unfortunately, you have lost your chance to be his best man after you broke his heart.” Jaebum sneered.

“You won’t change the fact, that he is still in love with me and I love him too.” Mark stood up and snapped at Jaebum.

“Now, you said it. Take good care of him, since you said you love him. If not, I will snatch him from you anytime.” Jaebum smiled.

“What…what is this?” Mark confused.

“I know since high school that you love him, but you are so much deniable on your feeling. Finally, you admit it. So, be responsible for that feeling. Trust me, Jinyoung is the best person for you.” Jaebum winked and left the office.

Mark smiled, is it so obvious to everyone that he loves Jinyoung since high school.

“I’m in love.” Mark quickly took his phone and called Jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung heart is still jumping around knowing that he always has Jaebum to count on, everyone in the office was teasing him for having someone loving him so much. Jinyoung made Jaebum breakfast as a thank for everything.

“Jinyoung!” Jackson opened the door harshly.

“Yah, knocked the door before you enter my room.” Jinyoung shouted at his bestfriend.

“Wait, are you engage with Jaebum?” Jackson asked while panting.

“You do know we are bestfriend forever and ever.” Jinyoung said and shows their friendship necklace.

“That’s not fair, I want one too.” Jackson exclaimed once he saw the JJ diamond letter hanging as the bead.

“Nope, this has been more than 10 years friendship necklace that I have bought for both of us, during our trip to Europe.” Jinyoung stuck his tongue over Jackson.

“Betrayer, I’m also your bestfriend.” Jackson pouted.

Jinyoung about to replied but his phone was ringing.

“Mark hyung…” Jinyoung answered and Jackson made a signed to leave for Jinyoung privacy.

“Can we have a lunch together?” Mark asked with hope that Jinyoung will agree with him.

Jinyoung looked at his schedule.

“I have meeting with supplier outside and probably we are going to have lunch together.” Jinyoung said after checked his schedule.

“Then, how about dinner?” Mark really need to see Jinyoung because he misses him.

Jinyoung wanted to come with an excuse but he doesn’t want to lie to himself that until when that he wanted to run.

“Sent me the location, and I’ll come myself.” Jinyoung said to Mark.

“I’ll come and we can go together. My office just in another tower, Jinyoungie.” Mark knows Jinyoung still try to avoid talking to him.

“I won’t be in my office, since I have another meeting schedule outside after lunch and I’ll go to the restaurant direct after the meeting.” Jinyoung tried to create an excused from having an awkward conversation in the car.

“Alright, if you insist to avoid being just two of us in the car. I’ll send you the location.” Mark disappointed but he must give Jinyoung room to accept him again.

They ended the phone call with Mark being disappointed. Jinyoung just sig

Please log in to read the full chapter