Soulmate, I'm Happy For You

The One Behind You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                Jinyoung walked down the stairs and he saw Jaebum was talking to his parents. Jinyoung smiled and greeted everyone.

“Mr. Most-Popular-Idol-Boyfriend-Material, are you trying to impress my parent?” Jinyoung teased Jaebum after he is being the most voted idol boyfriend material in Korea.

“Maybe…” Jaebum winked.

“Omma and Appa, I want to ask for permission to take Jinyoung to attend my movie premier tonight and for him to stay in my house, tonight?” Jaebum knows Jinyoung’s parent always worried about Jinyoung after the engagement with Mark being broke.

Bambam, coughed and blinked his eyes rapidly waiting for his parents answered.

“Take care of him and you, make sure to wear a great attire to not to embarrass Jaebum.” Omma warned.

“Jaebum-hyung, are you serious about dating my hyung?” Bambam whispered into Jaebum’s ears.

Jaebum laughed.

“Why not? Maybe this chance will make him see me not just a soulmate?” Jaebum whispered back.

Jinyoung shook his head when he looked at his brother and Jaebum whispering at each other.

“Im Jaebum, stop makes my brother being over thinking.” Jinyoung shouted while helping his mother to serve their breakfast.

Jinyoung’s parent being so chatty about knowing Jaebum life, if Jinyoung calculate it right the last time they met up 5 months ago. Appa keeps on asking Jaebum to take over the business because Jaebum’s father is hoping for it, while, Omma being the moderator that it’s Jaebum life so Appa should not force him to help his parent.

“We are going, first and see you next week.” Jinyoung said.

“Next week?” Omma asked.

“Yes, I’m going to stay at my apartment. They are few projects need reviews so I’ll probably going back from office late.” Jinyoung pecked his mother cheeks and waves at his family.

Jaebum bowed and followed Jinyoung to his car. Right after fastening his seatbelt and Jaebum started the engine Jinyoung giggled.

“Appa is killing you? Isn’t him?” Jinyoung looked at Jaebum.

“The epic of meeting your father best friend and co-partner. He is so lucky that you are into business even though you yet to enter his company but at least same industry. I know father is disappointed with me, but I don’t like being tied with those dressing code and hours of meeting.” Jaebum sighed.

“I know, but he wants the company to at least being manage by his own son not others.” Jinyoung explained.

“Maybe, one day. One fine day.” Jaebum said in slow tone.

Jinyoung put his hand on Jaebum’s hand and gives him the brightest smile.

 

                Once arrived in the office, Jinyoung saw a bouquet of flower on his desk. Jinyoung took the card and smiled.

“To: My Heart

The roses might not able to forgive all the hurtful thing I did, but I hope that you can still remember our beautiful memories together.

Say ‘YES’ to dinner tonight, please?

From: Your Truly Lover”

Jinyoung snapped the picture of Jaebum’s movie premier invitation and sent it to Mark.

Mark replied with sad emoticon.

Jinyoung send a sorry emoticon.

Mark replied with OK signed.

At noon, Jinyoung was getting ready to leave office to get ready to attend Jaebum movie premier and Jaebum sent his assistance to assist Jinyoung.

“Jaebum will be waiting at the venue. We are going to get you ready for the event.” Jaebum stylist said and Jinyoung nodded.

Jinyoung entered the hotel room and everyone start to dress him

Please log in to read the full chapter