The Secret In Our Heart

The One Behind You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                Jinyoung left the office and Mark smiled from behind when he saw how Jinyoung’s greeted his staff friendly. Mark is cold since he is a child, so he doesn’t know much how to make friends and his circle of friends is Jinyoung’s friend.

“Should we go to watch some movie?” Jinyoung suggested.

Mark nodded.

“Since I’m in-charge of making you feel good, so let’s find something likes romantic comedy.” Jinyoung quickly reach for his phone to find a good movie.

When they reached the parking lot, Jinyoung stopped and Mark waited for him.

“Oh, better to ride in one car. So, let drive your car. I’ll let Jaebum send me to office tomorrow.” Jinyoung said.

“Jaebum?” Mark asked.

“I invited him to sleepover tonight. We are going to have heart to heart talk after almost 2 months he is not in Seoul.” Jinyoung followed Mark to his car while answered the older question.

“At your parent’s house?” Mark asked again when they were inside the car.

Jinyoung shook his head.

“My house because we need our privacy.” Jinyoung said without realised Mark frown at his answer.

Mark drove to the cinema and Jinyoung is being Jinyoung, he easily made in good mood with his stories.

“So, Peach still there.” Mark said when Jinyoung talked about the rabbit he gives to Bambam.

“Yes, and he and his family keep lots of my embarrassing stories.” Jinyoung unbuckled the seatbelt and Mark could hear bitterness in Jinyoung words.

Mark grabbed Jinyoung’s hand and they walked together to the cinema. They watched the movie happily and Jinyoung glad to see Mark laughed. Jinyoung looked at their intertwine hand, how long that they are not being this close.

“I wish we can back to the time when we are in school.” Jinyoung muttered and back to watch the movie.

Mark heard Jinyoung word and he felt guilty for not able to say something to it.

 

                Jinyoung was leaving to washroom and Mark was waiting for him at the outside of the restaurant after their dinner. Mark heard someone called his name and he turned around to meet with Yugyeom. Yugyeom is Jinyoung best friend when they are in the high school but later the boy left to follow his family.

“Oh my god, it’s really Mark hyung. So, I guess Jinyoung is around then.” Yugyeom looking around but found none.

“He in the washroom.” Mark replied.

“Park Jinyoung!” Yugyeom shouted and run toward Jinyoung.

“Is this really you?” Jinyoung in disbelieved since the last time they met is in the high school.

“Yes. Your favourite person, Kim Yugyeom.” Yugyeom still has his hand around Jinyoung waist.

Jinyoung hugged him one more time and Mark clear his throat to get the two attentions.

“Oh, sorry.” Yugyeom let’s Jinyoung go.

“So, both of you are married?” Yugyeom asked.

“I know you are ignorant but no, as what you had predict, he loves my little brot

Please log in to read the full chapter