The Past, The Confession

The One Behind You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung followed Mark inside the house, the older was holding his hand and Jinyoung sighed when Mark sat in front of him while holding both of his hands.

“What do you want to say about the past?” Jinyoung asked.

Mark gulped.

“After what I will tell you, I hope, I really hope…” Mark looks into Jinyoung eyes before continued.

“That we can start all over again…” Mark gripped Jinyoung hand tightly as if his life is holding onto it.

 

4 years ago

 

Mark was sitting next to drunk Jinyoung, the younger insist to celebrate his graduation with his friend in bar. Jinyoung is upset with Mark when he heard about Mark was going to study abroad. So, the younger drink over his limit while laughing at how happy he is that Mark finally graduate.

“He won’t remember anything next day.” Yugyeom said.

“I know.” Mark did not stop Jinyoung anyway.

Jinyoung put his head on the tabletop, his eyes on Mark and he smiles.

“My fiancé. He is my fiancé, but he does not love me.” Jinyoung said. Mark shocked because Jinyoung never said it out about his feeling for the younger.

“Jinyoung…” Mark called to stop the younger.

“He is in love with that boy…” Jinyoung pointed at his younger brother.

Yugyeom who was seating on the other side of Jinyoung sighed.

“Am I right?” Jinyoung asked.

Mark said nothing but he drinks his coke, try to clear his throat because Jinyoung question scared him.

“Do you think I don’t know about it?” Jinyoung giggled.

Mark really thoughts Jinyoung did not know about his secret love for Bambam.

“You remember everything about Bambam and you always put him first.” Jinyoung pouted.

Bambam was laughing and dancing with Jackson.

“I wish I can ask you to stay but Bambam told me you asked him, and he said you should go. So, what can I do? You will listen to Bambam.” Jinyoung hid his face and Mark heard sob coming from Jinyoung.

“I love you so much. That it’s kills me. I wish… I’m him so you will love me not him…” Jinyoung sobbed.

Mark had enough, he pulled Jinyoung up and the younger looked at Mark with his wet eyes.

“Marry him Mark hyung. I’m giving you a chance to go to him. Go and marry him, because your happiness is mine.” Mark was stunning at how easy Jinyoung letting him go. Jinyoung has been saying the word love to him every chance he had, is now telling him to marry someone else.

Jinyoung cried and hugged Mark.

“I’m letting you go. I’m going to be the one who go away, so you won’t feel guilty.” Jinyoung cried while holding onto Mark.

“You are drunk. Let’s go back.” Mark carried Jinyoung out from the bar and send a message to Jackson to send Bambam home.

Please log in to read the full chapter