Wedding, I'm Here

The One Behind You
Please log in to read the full chapter

The wedding venue pack with families and friends, Jinyoung smiles and he could not hide his happiness that the wedding finally happened. Jaebum looked at him and Jinyoung giggled while tying Jaebum’s bowtie.

“Done!” Jinyoung patted Jaebum chest lovingly.

“Thanks.” Jaebum smiled shyly.

The reporters from all stations has been reporting on the wedding live since Jaebum did allow them to report on his wedding.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Jaebum slowly took Jinyoung hand and squeezed it.

Jinyoung grinned and closed their distance.

“Thank you.” Jaebum pulled him into a hugged.

 

“They really looked good together.”

“I can’t believe that they finally get married.”

“After lots of drama, I wished them happiness.”

“Look at how Jaebum looked at him, if that is not love I don’t know what it could be.”

“I never though that he ended up with him, it’s still felt unreal.”

“Jinyoung looked happy, I guess this is the best for them.”

 

Mark could hear all the good praised, he stood away from the crowd and took his champagne to congratulate the newlyweds.

 

 

                Bambam saw Mark who was standing away from the crowd, he waves at him and Mark smiled. Jackson who was standing next to Bambam looked at who was Bambam waving at and smiled to see Mark.

“You said that you are not coming?” Jackson asked when Mark came to stand next to him.

“It’s his important day, of course I’m coming.” Mark replied and drank his champagne to the last shot.

“Are you planning to be drunk at someone else wedding?” Bambam took the glass away from Mark’s hand and shook his head.

“That 16 hours flight definitely bad. You looked like .” Jackson commented.

“I slept too well but still having jet lagged.” Mark yawned.

Jackson steady Mark when he saw Jinyoung was walking toward them.

“Why are you here?” The words hurt Mark’s heart.

“Should I leave then?” Mark asked.

Jinyoung sighed.

“You are really stubborn, aren’t you?” Jinyoung left without said anything else to Mark.

Jaebum who was talking with the other guest excused himself when he saw Mark and Jinyoung cold interaction.

“Hey, thanks for coming despite your busy schedule.” Jaebum hugged Mark.

“I will do anything for him.” Mark bitterly commented.

Jaebum laughed.

“That’s why I like you.” Jaebum gave a thumb up.

“Youngjae!” Jaebum called and Youngjae excused himself to join Jaebum.

“This

Please log in to read the full chapter