The You For Me

The One Behind You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                Jinyoung carried the luggage and Mark helped him while their parents walked into the mansion with others. Mark had arranged the vacation for both family and Jinyoung know better after their engagement being broke, the two family has been awkward for each other and this could be good for them to amend the relationship. Mark is feeling good since the day Jinyoung agreed to his arrangement because Jinyoung is too busy with Jaebum these days.

“Hyung, Omma and Mama asked you to go to market.” Bambam shouted from the door while Jinyoung and Mark getting out the last luggage.

“Take this with Mark hyung. I’m going now.” Jinyoung replied but Mark grabbed Jinyoung hand.

“Wait, I’m going with you.” Mark said and took the last luggage in.

Jinyoung sighed. Bambam shook his head and gave his brother a cheer up smile.

“Tell Mama, I’m going to accompany Jinyoung.” Bambam could only nod and left the two.

Mark drives them to the market and Jinyoung enjoying the sea breezes.

“You always love to open the window whenever we ride near the sea.” Mark said and Jinyoung smiled.

“It’s making you feel free.” Jinyoung closed his eyes.

“It’s cold winter breeze, Park Jinyoung. Closed the window, you will get cold. We will come during summer later.” Mark shook his head and Jinyoung followed Mark word.

“Summer, I’m going to come with Jaebum. It’s going to be fun.” Jinyoung clasped his hand, excited just imagine throwing Jaebum into the sea.

 Mark bites his lips.

“Isn’t he a most popular idol? Why he has to spend his summer with you?” Mark asked with irritating tone.

“I’m his soulmate and he is fun rather than you.” Jinyoung stuck his tongue to Mark.

Mark wanted to get angry, but he did know what Jinyoung said is fact.

“Fine, you should love him instead of me.” Mark mumbled and Jinyoung giggled.

“I really curious, why are you angry with Jaebum? His wealthy family, his popularity or just him being him?” Jinyoung look at Mark with smirked.

“Nothing. I just don’t like him being near to you.” Mark said and before Jinyoung asked further they reach the market.

Mark pushed the cart while Jinyoung called his mother to ask what she need.

“Oh, he is Jaebum’s boyfriend.” The teenagers start to recognise Jinyoung and Mark sighed.

Jinyoung could only politely nod at them and gave a bright smile since he still on call with his mother.

“He is so handsome, no wonder Jaebum fall in love with him.” People muttered and Mark start to feel suffocated with the comments.

“He is my fiancé not Jaebum’ boyfriend.” Mark said.

“Aih, no need to cover for him. We support them because he is the best for our Jaebum.” The fans giggled.

The fans start to give Jinyoung gifts while Mark pay for their groceries.

“Wow, you are popular.”

Please log in to read the full chapter