Because He Is Not For You

The One Behind You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark left with Jinyoung after Jaebum’s warned, Jinyoung giggled and Mark found it’s irritating. Mark coughed to grab Jinyoung attention to look at him. Jinyoung realised that Mark still stand next to him, and he covered his laughed.

“Sorry, he is being too much, isn’t it? Don’t take it to heart.” Jinyoung smiled and Mark made a stern face.

“So, you are dating the famous legendary idol?” Mark asked, always so direct Jinyoung thoughts.

“Maybe, he has been waiting for me for a long time.” Jinyoung gave a sweet smile before winked and excused himself to go to his office.

Mark left with thousands of questions and his mood change with the new news. Mark went to his office and tiredly sit on his sofa instead of his office chair. Mark called his secretary to cancel all his meetings since he is not feeling well.

“Im Jaebum.” Mark muttered that name, the only person he did not recognised as Jinyoung’s bestfriend.

“How could Jaebum stay as Jinyoung’s friend while he does know Jinyoung loves me?” Mark continued with his monologue because the news is too difficult to be accepted.

Without thinking Mark start to search for Jaebum’s name online and he was feeling more triggered when he saw the article mentioning Jinyoung and Jaebum as soulmate. There are several videos which Jaebum came to Jinyoung during his concert to greet him.

“If Jaebum is this sweet, why Jinyoung doesn’t date him?” Mark asked after threw his phone on the seat next to him.

“Argh, this is so frustrating.” Mark groaned.

Mark picked his coat and walked out from his office.

 

                Jinyoung just finish his meeting when his secretary told him that Mark is inside. Jackson who was walking with him shook his head. Jinyoung sighed and Jackson left to his own office, knowing that Mark always come to Jinyoung for whatever stupid thing he had.

“Mark hyung.” Jinyoung called and Mark turned to meet his eyes.

“Tell me the truth about you and Jaebum, I can’t let this go.” Jinyoung laughed at Mark behaviour.

“Mark hyung, first, why it’s bothering you? When he confessed his feeling during our school days, you are acting the same way, yet here we are, a broken promised. So, I understand you were worried back then because Jaebum dream is being an idol, but you are being worried now, is unreasonable. I told you, maybe if we are fated to be together, so why not I’m giving him a chance.” Jinyoung said while walking to his working desk.

Mark could not believe Jinyoung was talking back to him. What made Mark becomes angrier is because Jinyoung said the truth.

“I’m just worried for you as a…. friend.” Mark stuttered and Jinyoung nodded his head while mouthing Mark heard as ‘yes, what else friend’.

“So, hyung as a friend you better support my love life.” Jinyoung looked at Mark who now standing in front of him.

“Not Im Jaebum.” Mark bites his lips and left the office, while Jinyoung dumbfounded with his action.

“Same old reason, he is jealous of Im Jaebum.” Jinyoung giggled.

 

                Jackson is having a discussion at the café when he saw Mark entered the café with angry face. It’s not difficult to know the reason because everyone was talking about hand

Please log in to read the full chapter