★ FIVE ★ sudden change of attitude

★|| Hurt But In Love ||★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A childish feeling bloom in my chest, he was smiling like a kid, it felt like an innocent love,but when i stopped dreaming i found him not so pure and innocent.

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun nervously got down from the motorbike. He wasn't sure if he was ready to be wrecked again in two days straight by sehun.
"Come". sehun held out his hand and baekhyun took it immediately and they went inside sehun's apartment, His apartment was so big, Baekhyun knew what he has to do as they entered sehun's bedroom, He let go off sehun's hands and sat on the bed and started removing his clothes when a hand stopped him.


"No" sehun said tried to dress baekhyun back, baekhyun looked up at him with his downward eyes and puppy like facial features, sehun heart skip a beat seeing baekhyun under the warm lights of his room.


“we are not here for this, just stay here ". Baekhyun was confused will be an understatement, sehun never acted like this, what has gotten into him?.
Nonetheless he waited on top of the fluffy bed, and look around the pictures sehun has hanged on his wall, there were picture of child sehun holding a teddy, sehun looked so cute, baekhyun shook his head, everyone changes, look at him now, such powerful aura and dangerous, it's not the same boy in the picture.

 

 

 

 


Sehun got out of his room, he shouldn't have let baekhyun inside his house when he doesn't want him ually, but why baekhyun was here?, Sehun pull out an cigarette, putting it between his lip, since that incounter with that boy, sehun was feeling different like he wanted to keep baekhyun inside his arms forever, no one can see or touch him, sehun let out a groan of frustration, he needs to get his together, this wasn't in the plan when he promised himself he'll wreck baekhyun, he is just for my needs, After few more puffs of cigarette, sehun's wounded hand started to swell a bit, That's when a idea came to him.

 


Baekhyun wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter