★ TWELVE ★ replacing him with someone else

★|| Hurt But In Love ||★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I saw fury in those innocent eyes or i never looked deep into them to saw the anger ?,

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Sehun sighed waiting for his partner to come,
He is 15 minutes late and joy still hasn't showed up.

 

 


That girl is anything but trouble, sehun used to date her when he first joined the university but after that girl sleep around and had a issue while using drugs sehun broked up, they didn't have feelings for each other but still joy follows him like leech until baekhyun showed and sehun gave her a warning to stay away from him.

 

 

 

 

“ Darling I am here " speaking of the leech, joy came and sehun frowned when he say her dress it was so exposing.

 
"Let's ing go  " sehun signalled her to sit in his expensive car as they both were going towards their destination.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"O my gawd it's not the byun baekhyun I used to know from school". lucas jaw dropped when he saw a y and stunning baekhyun in front of him.
"People change cas" lucas was even shocked with baekhyun's body language.“ is this really my cute and innocent hyunne ?". Lucas asked him still staring at the side of his face.

 

 

Baekhyun's newly dyed white hair and kohl lined eyes make him look stunning then usual.

 

 


“ shut up let's go , and btw i didn't expect you to grow taller then me ". Both of them shared a laughter at that comments.  

 

 

Baekhyun got inside the car as lucas took the driver's seat, 

 


“ you really are gorgeous in this red shirt and white hairstyle, i might faint". Lucas said with his extra annoying voice,All the way Lucas bragged about how baekhyun was changed and baekhyun just prayed Lucas to stop .


As they reached the party hall, it was big and very luxurious, People around wore expensive dresses and jewelry , everything was new for baekhyun. 

 


"Hynee let me introduce you to my friends " lucas said 

 

 


So far so good baekhyun was enjoying himself in the party and had a very good company with lucas,Baekhyun felt uncomfortable when he first let kyungsoo apply eye liner on his eyes, the fake mask he wore was keeping him safe from breaking down anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

searched for his father still having a girl latched into his arms.


“ who are you searching for honey ". She purred close to his ears, sehun pulled away from her looking at her with a angry face.

 

 

“ don't take advantage of this situation I still can make you cry in this sea of people's".


Joy closed knowing sehun very well,her secrets will be exposed.


“ go somewhere else until i call for you ". Sehun said , unattaching his arms from joy.

 

 

 


Joy gave him a glare walking away huffing how rude he isWhile searching for his father in the group he found someone else , standing in the crowd with a beautiful smile on his face .

 

 

 

"Baekhyun " sehun breathing hitched when he saw how y and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter