★ FOUR ★ no one can see you but me

★|| Hurt But In Love ||★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He is a possessive demon, I'm scared and a little in love with him.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun intertwined his hands with sehun and tried his best to walk with the huge tshirt on his body which falls off of his shoulders showing the dirty Hickies.

 


"You are showing too much skin and that's not good ". sehun said eyeing baekhyun's smooth shoulder.   


Baekhyun didn't reply to that, feeling his cheeks getting warm, he accompanied sehun to the locker. Every girl in the corridor were squealing, looking at sehun's hardcore abs and some even tried to take pictures of him.

 

Sehun opened his locker and pulled out an extra tshirt handing it over to baekhyun.  Baekhyun gave him confused look.

 


“dress me up I am cold". sehun pouted. Baekhyun's eyes widened, there were hundred of students in the corridor watching them and sehun wants baekhyun to put the shirt on him ?.


"But sehun people are watching " baekhyun mumbled and was fiddling with the shirt in his hands.“ do you want those girls to stare at me until I vanish completely?". Sehun said amused as  baekhyun quickly took the t shirt in his hands and holded it over sehun's head, sehun put both of his hands inside the t shirt, baekhyun helped him in fitting the right t shirt on his body, baekhyun can't lie about this but touching sehun's body was one of his favorite things to do now, those girl's whispers were getting louder by each second as they stare at the duo, after sehun was dressed he messed his styled hair, baekhyun stares at him in awe, everything sehun does is so dreamy and visually pleasing for the eye.

 

 

 


Sehun caught him staring “ do I look extra handsome today?". That smirk, it makes baekhyun weak in the knees, sehun had effect on him and every soul in this earth should know about it.
Baekhyun shooked his head dismissing his question.

 

 


“ you are adorable pup ". Baekhyun wasn't prepared when sehun landed a peck on his lips infront of everyone, they heard some gasp and some choked at the sight.
Sehun backed away with a smug face.
“ hold my hand will you ?". Baekhyun held  his
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter