★ THREE ★ Saved from my needs

★|| Hurt But In Love ||★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You are an blackhole, i can't escape you.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

“ my shirt". Baekhyun's body froze at Sehun's command as he stare down at the clothed chest infront of him, it was sounding so tempting and hot, undressing sehun, searching for his skin in the darkness of this room, baekhyun gulped down his nervousness and proceed to sehun's shirt one by one.    
Sehun saw his hands terribly trembling in fear, it was a game he likes to play, he loved seeing the smaller trembling in fear, call him a sadist but this is what he always want to see before he wake up and before he sleeps.     he wanted to see baekhyun on his weakest phase, trembling with fear and face showing thousands of emotions, sehun has learned to read every single emotions on baekhyun's face in that small span of time they have spend together, purely it was them sinning or it was sehun sinning with baekhyun who has to follow his lead if he wants to or not.  
Sehun grabbed his hands when he finished ing the last button of his black shirt,

Baekhyun held his breath when sehun took his hands and used them to pull down the shirt from his own shoulders, the shirt fell down on the floor, baekhyun was shorter then him, he has a clear view of sehun's chest, broad and toned, baekhyun badly wanted to roam his hands on the well sculptured chest and abs.
Unconsciously he his lips, sehun didn't Missed any of his movements, he had been watching him from the start, the attraction was undeniable, sehun smirked, grabbing baekhyun's shirt in his hands he wanted to rip it but baekhyun's trembling hands stopped him, sehun looked down at him with a questioning face, baekhyun looked scared to voice out his worries.

 


“ i- don't have a extra shirt with me i- ". Baekhyun didn't got to finish his words when sehun already ripped out his shirt, sending the buttons everywhere.  
“ the shirt should be the least of a thing you have to worry about right now,". Sehun noses along baekhyun's neck, feeling the soft and warm skin, sehun breathed out, making baekhyun tightens his hold on his arms. “ I'm right here, focus on me, won't you baby ?". Baekhyun was half in his sence but nodded nonetheless, sehun backed away to have a clear view of a half baekhyun, he looks so tiny standing infront of sehun, lost and so cute, sehun wanted to ruffle his hair and coo at his adorable sparkly huge eyes, “you know what you have to do next right ?". Sehun asked him ,still  shamlessly staring at baekhyun's skin.
Baekhyun mumbled out an small yes becouse sehun doesn't likes when he won't use his words, baekhyun shuffled near sehun putting his hand on both of his shoulders, and tiptoed to reach sehun's level.   Sehun smirked down at him when baekhyun waited for him to close his eyes.
“ my
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter