★ FINAL ★ i can be hurt but I'm also in love

★|| Hurt But In Love ||★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

Baekhyun stood there alone on the bridge as he saw the sun sink into the clouds. He was admiring the beautiful nature that he didn't notice the time that has gone by. 

It was a love bridge, Many love couples come here to see the beautiful sunset but baekhyun was alone there fiddling his hands with the hem of his t-shirt.

 

 

 

 

Sehun, a cocky bad boy with thousands of bad habits and baekhyun's heart choosed him to love.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun shuffled a further into bridge, people's came here with the love of their life, but baekhyun is waiting for Someone who promised to mend his broken heart, he is selfish isn't he ?.

 

 

 

 

 

Looking down at his wrist he saw the time, Lucas is fifteen minutes lates, doesn't matter, he likes waiting, he has gotten used to wait and just wait.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ you are mine, there will be no part of your body that i wont touch, I'm marking you, you are just mine baekhyun, say it !". A sad and depressed voice said in his drunken state, holding baekhyun's nape with his hands.

 

 

“ I'm yours ". Baekhyun repeated, the hand on his nape was gone in instead, baekhyun looked down at the floor,

 

 

 

 

sehun was on his knees, crumpled t shirt, hair sticking everywhere, devasted face that shows insecurities and sadness, baekhyun kneeled down, sehun didn't face him nor made eye contact with him, kept his head down.

 

 

 

“ I'm- I'm sorry for- for- hurting you !". Baekhyun's heart tightens at the sight of a lost and crying sehun.

 

 

 

Baekhyun crawled a little closer, putting both of his arms around sehun, baekhyun hugged him from his waist, after a few minutes a arms held him in return.

 

 

“ I'm- sor-ry for eve-rything, forgi-ve me ple-ase it's not me!, i wont hurt you!, I'll- i will- never- ever hurt you, forgive me pl-ease, i want to smile baekhyun- make me smile again ple-ase". Sehun gripped down on his shirt, silently crying on the crook of baekhyun's neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Without a him knowing a tear fell down from his cheeks, sehun wanted to smile, he just wanted to be his real self, baekhyun tried making him smile again, but for what cost ?, He got hurt in return ?. Wiping his tears from the back of his hands, baekhyun pursed his lips together, i didn't felt hurt when you were hurting me,i feel worse now because i can't watch your face, i can't get to detect your true self, you are not like this sehun, i have seen you, i have see the real you, the wind blow up a little making baekhyun hair dance around a little, he was busy, he was busy thinking about why he has fallen for a bad soul, he didn't saw a footsteps coming and returning quickly as they came.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun laid down in his bed, eyes wide open staring at the ceiling, no tears spilled out of his eyes, he didn't had any tears left, he gave up, the moment baekhyun was in someone else's arms, sehun gave up, moving a bit sehun laid down on his stomach, staring at his own hands, baekhyun's hands were so soft and tiny, sehun held them with care,sehun also twisted them around when baekhyun was being punished, he hurted them, those beautiful hand's, sehun lauged slightly as the tears flow down his cheeks, he had tears, the tears have their own mind, they only showed up when sehun thinks about how he has hurted baekhyun, i never showed him how much i love him, i never showed how I'm nothing but a miserable boy without him, he loved me ?, Baekhyun said he loved me ?, Not anymore ?, Sehun was not sad that baekhyun doesn't love him anymore but was he fool enough to love Him.

 

 

 

busy on his thoughts, sehun was startled when a buzz came down from his pillow, he sat, grabbing his phone, 

 

 

 

 

 

it was baekhyun.

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter