★ ONE ★ Beginning of the pain

★|| Hurt But In Love ||★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I did the searching and remembering, he did the disappearing and the forgetting.

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo wipes the table, cleaning off the drink he has accidentally spill on the table while eating dinner, setting the table- cloth on the table, kyungsoo looked up at the clock again.

 

 it's 2:36 AM.

 

baekhyun should have come back home by now, kyungsoo worriedly chewed on his lip, shuffling towards the living room, he heard the door bell, sighing in relief he quickly ran to open the door, and was welcomed by a wrecked and lost looking baekhyun.

 


“ gosh, what happened to you?". Kyungsoo put baekhyun's arm around his shoulder, keeping him standing, baekhyun didn't opened his mouth nor did he even looked into the eye of his best friend, kyungsoo knew at that time it's becouse of the same reason, without playing around the bush kyungsoo questioned him. “ did you let him wreck you like this again?".

 

 

Baekhyun gasped looking at kyungsoo with wide eyes, now kyungsoo got to see his face properly,  his lips were red and bruised, the buttons of his dark blue shirt were gone, not to forget the millions of hickies decoring his neck that were looking like it was made by some monster.   kyungsoo stopped walking them into baekhyun's room, taking his shaking bestfriend in a comforting embrace, baekhyun couldn't stop shaking while sobbing inside Kyungsoo's arms, he wants to tell him everything, but the word's itself will sound like  curse rolling out of his mouth, kyungsoo s his hands around baekhyun's waist, and heard him hissed at the contact.

 

 

 

“ do you know how to say NO?". Baekhyun didn't said answered him, a lot of unspoken word's were inside his chest, he couldn't say those word's to Kyungsoo, becouse he knows it will be a bad move from him, he didn't want to loss only his best friend.    kyungsoo once again helped him walk inside his room, baekhyun wanted scream so bad when his body made contact with the bed, it hurts, everything Hurts.  
“ shh- don't cry, I'll give you some medicine and clean the bruises". Kyungsoo left the room and baekhyun to his own thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo poured some water in the bowl and took out the pain killers from the drawers, it's not something he hasn't done before , baekhyun showed up in the same state since they have joined the university, kyungsoo never asked him what happened or who did that to him, but he certainly knows the name, it's the most we
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter