★ THIRTEEN ★ I'm an empty soul without you

★|| Hurt But In Love ||★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lost and found in your arms, i started seeing the lights of a unknown source, could it be my love for you ?. Becouse i glow every time you are with me, you are an portion that makes me alive

 

 

______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sweat dropped down his skin, sehun continued punching the bag with force and anger,
 

 

 

*One*  he was looking happy with him.

 

*Two*  i was not the reason behind that beautiful smile.

 

*Three* that guy touched something that's belongs to me.

 

 

Before he can hit the fourth time, the bag fell down the floor,
 

 

 

Irritated by it sehun kicked it, not minding the pain it cause his foot.
 

 

 

Sehun's body was exhausted but thinking about how he saw him walking past sehun like he is a nobady has made a impact on sehun, deep down sehun's shell had broken up, clutching his eyes shut, sehun prayed everything will be like it was before baekhyun came into his life, he was just a badboy having fun in his life, sehun doesn't like this, sehun doesn't like thinking about so much, the curled up lips smiling with eyes disappear permenently sehun remembers it, he remembers it all, like it was a fresh scene playing inside his mind.

 

 

 

 


 

 

“ are you listening to me ?". Sehun called out to perticularly no one.

 

 

“ look how weak you have made me ". Sehun wiped out his tears, that falls down his cheeks uncontrollably.

 

 

“ i don't want to see your face ever again, then why the i want to have you inside my arms for rest of our life why i want to keep you away from everyone AWAY FROM THAT BOY !".    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Sehun made is way slowly towards the University gates not even bother that his first class already started 30 mins ago.

 

 

Sehjn couldn't help but compare the night with his pup how happy he felt with him. Just like those clouds, his insides were in a chaos. A mess. Everything was bothering him. Everything was hurting him. Everything ached inside him. Something felt so wrong, so invalid but sehun couldn't tell what. He tried to pin point the cause for this unexplained pain but failed. He tried to reason this unbearable burning but didn't find any. Everything felt so confused, just like a jumbled set of a puzzle.

 

 

 

 

Sehun entered the class and all heads where turning his direction. The teacher allowed him to sit in desk and never asked why the latter was late  even because they were afraid of him. The teachers were equally afraid of sehun. 

 

 


Baekhyun's eyes was glued to sehun and It breaks his heart to see sehun with baggy eyes and blood shot eyes. He just wanted to run and hug him and kiss him all over his face but he couldn't do it.

 

 

 


Students we have a new student here with us today" teacher said as he accompanied a tall boy with him.

 


"Hii my name is Lucas, please take care of me.

 

 

Baekhyun unaudibly gapsed at lucas's face who sending a cheeky smile his way and wink at the end.

 

 


Sehun saw all of that.
He saw sitting at the back of the class he couldn't see baekhyun's reaction but the way he dropped his head means he is blushing.

 

 

Sehun grit his teeth at the new intruder.

 

 

“ choose wherever you want to sit " Lucas excited nodded, without waiting for second he made his way towards baekhyun, he saw Lucas coming his way, he can feel Sehun's stare at the back of his head as Lucas sat beside him placing his hands at baekhyun's thighs, baekhyun chewed on his lips nodding occasionally at everything Lucas said.  

 

 

 

 

The teacher slapped the table to get everyone's attention, sehun looked at her boredly, the teacher sigh.

 

 


“ we are having a contest for everyone inside in this class you are obliged to go outside and draw something you like, class dismissed". The teacher left the room that was filled with murmurs.

 

 


“um, i don't know around the university very well can you help me baek pwease". Baekhyun smiled at h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter