fellas, is it gay if a girl maintains eye contact with you as she suplexes her opponent that's twice her size?

we going SPACE SQUAD

Aboard the SSV LOONA

United Earth Alliance, 0900 Hours

Enroute to Hong Kong Earth-Space Hub

 

/

 

“Oh.”

“Oh?”

Jinsoul and Sooyoung stared at Haseul quizzically. Their Captain was staring at the computer monitor rather blankly. The two Commanders exchanged a confused glance before moving towards Haseul.

“What’s up? We only just settled aboard the ship.”

Sooyoung was right. They were resting in the shared Commander’s quarters after getting introduced to the ship’s crew and touring the entire ship. The tour took a bit longer than expected because Jinsoul kept stopping to fawn over every part of the ship.

Haseul had her own Captain’s quarters but she was with them more often than not.

 

Sooyoung stood over Haseul’s shoulder while Jinsoul took a seat next to her.

“Oh, is that the candidate Vice Admiral Jeong recommended?”

Jinsoul took a look at the candidate’s profile, “Hmm, Wong Kahei. Preferred name, Vivi. Alliance Marines Special Stealth Tactical and Infiltration Unit. Hong Kong’s 1st Division of Sharpshooters.”

Sooyoung narrowed her eyes at the screen. “Wait… why does she look familiar…?”

After a bit of staring, she gasped. “WAIT! Isn’t she the same girl we saw at the Alliance Exchange Combat Demonstration a year ago?”

“No WAY! The same one that Haseul made heart eyes over!?!”

“YES! The same girl that maintained eye contact with Seul as she SUPLEXED her opponent. Who, by the way, was TWICE her size!!”

Haseul didn’t say anything but the tips of her ears were turning pink. Jinsoul was cackling as she shook Haseul’s shoulders back and forth.

Sooyoung chuckled, “Yeah, but she didn’t make a move. Looks like you might have a chance now, buddy.”

Haseul buried her face in her hands, letting out a whine.

 Please. We’re going to recruit her, not for me to make a move.”

“You can do BOTH!”

 

/