• IV •

Rockabye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Wonsik opened the door, he was genuinely happy to see Kai. As they both were already grown up and busy, they didn't have that much time to spend together, despite being childhood friends.

 

 

After catching up a little, drinking a hot cup of black coffee, Jongin decided to tell the red haired alpha why was he visiting him at the first place.

 

 

' I feel like those dreams mean something more, but I can't be sure. I don't know if the images are really representing real people and… I'm lost, I really am. If it really is a dream send by the moon Gods, I should talk to him at least… ' Jongin sighted as he finished telling the basic story of his dreams and Wonsik nodded, walking around his room and opening a few cupboards while scratching the nape of his neck.

 

 

' Tell me your last dream, or another one you remember vividly. I need some more details before I tell you what I think. ' the red haired said, still searching for something.

 

 

' They became more vivid after I first saw the omega I told you about, or it's just me… a few days ago I fell asleep in my office so it was a really short one… more like an image. I was standing in front of a frozen river, in this same snow white field I told you about. He was standing on the other side, hiding under a dried rose bush. He was aware that I saw him, we were looking in each other's eyes, but never moved. When I tried to cross the river, the ice cracked under my paws and with this I woke up. ' Jongin explained with a puzzled look, trying to remember details.

 

 

' Did you fall into the water? ' the other alpha asked, but Kai shook his head.

 

 

' No. I was just standing there, the ice layer was too thin for me to continue, but I didn't fall. ' he explained, then nervously took one sip of his coffee.

 

 

' We wolves are less complicated beings than vampires or elves, let alone stronger creatures. Dreams our Gods send to us are pretty forward, so is yours. They represent how your wolf sees real live, but I guess he sensed more about this omega you met than you did.' Wonsik said with a clever smile and sat on the edge of one small table. ' Your so called Snow White being able to cross the frozen river somehow and you cracking the ice means that he is probably more than what first meets the eye. A dried bush symbolises bad fortune or an illnesses and a rose can mean all varieties of love, so hiding under a dried rose bush means this omega is somehow unfortunate in his feelings and pressured. ' the alpha carried on explaining, gesturing with his hands. ' But the cracking of the ice is not just failure in your case. It's a shift of emotions. '

 

 

' Why do you think the Moon Gods are sending those dreams to me? ' Jongin sighted, leaving the coffee cup on the table again.

 

 

' Ask what you really want to know. I won't lose my time telling you things like " they want to give you a sign " which you already know. ' Wonsik scrunched his nose, but was by no means annoyed and Jongin chuckled before looking at his lap for a second.

 

 

' Is Snow White an image of my destined mate and has he got something to do with the blond boy that I met. ' he mumbled as his friend came closer.

 

 

 

'When you dream of destined love you see peace, happiness, sometimes a pup as a symbol of commitment. But your relationship with this white omega is all hunger, cold, suffering and tension in your dreams. ' the red haired started and had to make a gesture to Jongin not to interrupt him. ' Some people never find the difference between the words destined mate and soulbound. All soulbounds are destined mates, but not all destined couples are meant to connect on a spiritual level before they actually mate. You are only blessed to have a soulbound if you've suffered a lot and if you do, you have to bring peace to each other's spirits, like Snow White first appeared in your dreams so you're not lonely and you don't feel emptiness and it's believed that if you do, your bond will last longer than the universe itself.' Wonsik explained and suddenly the sad expression on Jongin's face softened. ' But if one of the souls manages to find peace in some other way or disappears, read, it's owner is dead, the other person will be unable to find another mate. '

 

 

' That's complicated and… I know your family passes pack legends to the next generation for ages but I've never seen real soulbounds. And I haven't experienced any great suffering. ' Jongin said and stood from the sofa, leaning in the window frame with a questioned look.

 

 

' It's really a rare gift. And you are a future pack head who believes most omegas are gold digging es who won't be able to support him when he becomes the leader. Your disappointment and loneliness mean concern and distress for the whole pack and this negative energy is directed to you. ' the red haired explained, sipping on his own coffee.

 

 

' How do I know if this really is the case. Because if it is I need to tell him and find a way to… get a grip of the situation. '

 

 

' A kiss. If you kiss, you'll both be able to see a red string connecting you for a few seconds before it fades. After that you can try to live happily ever after or break the soulbinding so you don't get cursed because of it. '

 

 

' You are the worst, you know? ' Jongin sighted and finished his coffee in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter