Please, read...

Rockabye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well hello there~ obviously, this story has not been updated in a long time, but it's not forgotten, so PLEASE read this so you know what stands behind it

 

I wrote Rockabye for a reason - my characters carry heavy burdens - Sehun's childhood trauma, the pressure the expectations of society puts on Jongin, you can see dysfunctional families, social isolation, anxiety, hysterical behaviour and, most importantly - how unrealistic it looks for my characters when faith finally blesses them, how it looks like vain hope and how it hurts them even more. It's all about deep wounds, things in life that hurt you PERMANENTLY, a message about ruined horizons and lives that are meant to end in a decent, but unhappy way, the people living them getting used to the pain or even getting addicted to it. It was moaned to alert that there are such people around you who need all the love and support NOW, because at some point you may not be able to provide it anymore ( Like Baekhyun won't be able to help Sehun with his social isolation once he starts building his family with Chanyeol, has new responsibilities and sees new horizons himself ).

 

That's why Rockabye was to have a sad ending- a sad ending that's a natural continuation of the chain of events that shaped my characters, a lost chance of getting over the past.

 

Unfortunately, for a number of reasons, I can't finish this story the way I wanted - I don't have the strength, time and ect. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter