~Note~

Rockabye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there, my dear readers ( if ya all still linger around )!

 

I started this fic more than a year ago and true to be told I never had any expectations. Now here I stand, with 399 subscribers and I can't actually believe it. Some of you might know that I posted regular updates for 2 months when I started publishing this story and then went inactive. 2020 was a hard year for pretty much everyone but I used the lockdown to perfect my English skills, attend online writing seminars and ect. and I really am a better author now ( or that's what I like to believe ).

 

Regarding this story:

 

As I said I now have 399 subscribers or something and I'm planning to post a 400 subscribers special! Along with that, I will start editing the story so I can get rid of all the annoying grammar mistakes. I'd like to work on my dialogues and ect but that will take too much time so I decided not to. All authors know this - our old stories are not that great and it's fine, because to get better you need to give yourself room for improvement. ( a.k.a. accept your own failure )

 

So in case you skipped half of my self-pitying monologue, I WANT TO APOLOGISE 1) for all the unnecessary notifications you'll get once I start editing 2) for my 1 year long hiatus~~ and to tell you that there will be a special chapter ( hopefully) which tbh I am really excited about because it's one of the scenes I imagined writing when I started the stor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter