The real ''We Had A baby''

We had a baby

A/N: This will be in from the narrator's POV (Point of view). The narrator will be PD-nim. And again,thank you so much for being apart of my story and if you have any question you can ask and i'll answer them in another chapter. There will be another author's note at the end of this chapter.
WARNING: This chapter is not like any other chapter and if you dont like themes of and such,please do not read.

>ON AIR<

Hello everyone this is PD-nim Shin. I am sad to announce that We Had A Baby has ended. I know you were looking forward to seeing the babies and thier parents interact for two months,but its over. We thank you for tuning in and loving the parents and kids as much as you loved them~
>OFF AIR<

Little did they know that this whole show was designed for somthing sinester.

Walk with me,talk with me. I'll tell you the real reason the show is over.

/looks around/ All the camera's are off and no one is listening or watching. Good.

We Had A baby is code now for an organization that hand picks people they think would make good slaves.

Yes,you heard correct.

Slaves.

The company had many many people audition for We Had A baby but only few got in.

We chose them by three things

-Looks

-Attitude

- appeal.

The eight that were chosen had no idea.

No one did.

We had they take photos.

Had them do things to each other.

And when they chose their idol husband and wife,we had them meet up with their idols for a date.

Not all of them will  be Slaves.

Four out of the eight will be stars.

Right now as we speak they are going through what we like to call SST.

SST is slave training.

In this traning we have teach them the proper way to pleasure any one man,woman,or in some cases,multiple people.

Their living conditions is two people to a room with a full set be each in our brothel.

We dont treat them like slaves. They are just owned by our company. They have the freedome to do what others in the regular world do,they just need to have a body guard with them at all times if they go out.

We cant let them run away,now can we~?

The babies that we used as their ''children'' have been safely returned to their birth parents unharmed and the same as when we recieved them.

But the kids that audition for our show may not see their families ever again.

They are not allowed to have phones or visitors.

Now,the average human would this that this is unhuman and insane.

It's not really.

If you have sick and twisted minds like our CEO and president~

I for one,have a mild sick and twisted mind.

Now, /looks over at you/ You may wonder why we have chosen to make a show about learning how to be a parent.

One word.

Kids.

People think kids are adorable so we used them

it brought us 80,000 people to audition for it.

So we used them~

Will there be a second season of We Had A baby?

Of course~

The more slaves we have,the richer we become~

/opens my office door/

If you step in here we can get your paper work done and you can start your work.

Oh and one last thing

Welcome to We Had A baby~

 

A/N: And thats it~ The story is over /claps/

Do you love the twist i put in it~?

Anyway,thank you so much to my readers and the people who let me write their characters in the story~

And if it gets kind of confusing,PD-nim Shin was talking to a person who applied for a job as a new PD at ''We Had A Baby'' inc.

The person asked why it was over and he was explaning to the person. If it helps you visualize better,you can think of yourself as the person he was talking too~

And if you have questions,put them in the comment box and i'll make a new chap and amswer them~

I love you all!

Bye bye!