Geting your baby and heading home,2~

We had a baby

Host: *sitting in a chair looking over her lines*

PD-nim: *walks over* Hey,JaeChun,Miranda is going to be sent to her home with her kid today,dont forget to tell her about Cameron.

Host: WHAT! SHE IS! OMG NO! I CANT FORGET! I HAVE TO SEE THE END OF CAMERON! I HAVE TOO!

PD-nim: ....Why?

Host: Because I dont like him

PD-nim: Why?

Host: Cuz he got sassy with me when he has his Q and A

PD-nim:...pethetic *walks away*

Host: Am Not...*pouts*

___________________________________RECORDING____________________________________

 

Host: Ok! Today we have my close friend Miranda on the show! *turns to Miranda* I have something to tell you before you get your passport so,dont let me forget,ok?

Miranda: *making blowfishy faces at the camera* What? Ok.

Host: *laughs* Anyway,Are you ready to take your child home? Miranda? Miranda...? MIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miranda: WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Host: Are you ready to take your kid home?

Miranda: OH YEAH!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY BABY!!!! *lifts her foot* Baby?

*looks behind her*

Baby~?

*pouts*

Where is my baby....? *wails*

Host: YAH YAH YAH!!!!!! LOOK! HE IS OVER THERE! *runs over and brings Mason back to Miranda* HERE!

Miranda: BABY!!!!!!!! *picks him up and hugs him*

Host: Ok,now this is what I had to tell you~ *giggles evily*

Miranda: *backs away* What....?

Host: *bouncing in place* CAMERONANDJAYPARKHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miranda: o.O what?

Host: *rolls eyes* Cameron and Jay Park had ~

Miranda: WHAT!!!!??? *running in circles screaming* I KNEW IT!!!!! O.O YAH! TYR,HYE RIVAN,SENNA AND JAESOON OWE ME MONEY! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!! *happy*

Host: What?????? Why do they owe you money???

Cameron: WHAT?????? YOU GUYS BET ON ME AND JAY PARK HAVING !!!???

Miranda: Correction,I bet on you guys having ,the others said you wouldnt. O.O CAMERON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SO LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! *runs and jumps on him kissing his cheeks to death*

Cameron: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *falls* EWW!!!!!! GERMS!!!!!! *talking in english* MOMMY!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU THAT I DIDNT LIKE GIRLS AND NOW THERE IS ONE ATTACKING ME!!!!!!!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Host: What did he say...?

Miranda: *gets off of him* He said something about his umma *shrugs*

Cameron: *trying to go into his happy imaginary place* Go to your happy place Cameron,you'll be safe there,no nasty girls to eat you....only fine, men to f-there is a kid...but you know what I mean..

Host: Eww Cameron....anyway *pulls out a little brown book* Here is your ticket to motherhood. *gives it too Miranda* Good Luck *pulls Mavin over to Miranda* Here is your child~ Have a safe car ride!

Mavin: Umma,Where are my brothers?

Miranda: Aww~ You miss them? Ill take you to see them later~ *bends down and kisses his cheek*

-show end-

___________________________________________________________________

How did you like them beans~? Lol Jk~

 For some reason,I like to torture Cameron...but I love that guy...He likes Hello Kitty so I love him

COMMENTS ARE LOVE~~~~!!!!!