Q and A: JaeSoon

We had a baby

Host:Ne! Today we are here with the second ist dude on our show. Who is the second ist,you may ask? Why is the FIRST ist you also may ask? Well,I cant tell you the first because....he would kill me....he would kill me dead...just like Hye Rivan-ssi....evil....Anyway! Our y number two is JaeSoon!

JaeSoon: I dont like you

Host: I am so hurt...*cries*

JaeSoon: Shut up and get on with the questions. I dont want to hear your annoying voice more then is required so get a move on it!

Host: Are you and Tyr like...related or something? You guys are both mean!

JaeSoon: I just said get on with the qiestions right? Hurry up! Why do you talk so much!? You're annoying! You're worse then my little cousin and she's three!

Host: I suddenly have the urge to be Cameron's friend....anyway,how did you feel when you saw Na Eun?

JaeSoon: I dont even want to answer the questions anymore

Host: Answer it

JaeSoon: You're not my mother dont tell me what to do. I felt excited. There,happy?

Host: .....rude...we have your reaction on film. Would you like to see it?

JaeSoon: No I would like for you to get on with the questions

Host:How willyou keep your family happy and healthy?

JaeSoon: I will buy lots of foods that are good for a young child's body and teach my kid that they may be gross but if you dont eat them,you will die. The same method my umma used with me. Good times. I will keep them happy by taking them to their favorite place twice a week~

Host: How do you plan to provide for your family?

JaeSoon:I will become a professional video game designer.

Host: What kind of car will your family have?

JaeSoon: How am I supposed to know?

Host: You can leave now

JaeSoon: *walks away*

Host: Im going to ask Tyr if he is related to that kid

-show end-

_________________________________________________

Omg the Q and A's are almost done! Just Laurant is next

Then I can continue the story! Im sooooo HAPPY!

Oh and,secretsweet,what did you mean by putting all of the Q and A chaps together in one chap?