Getting your baby and heading home,3~

We had a baby

Host: OMG GUYS~!!!!!!! OK SO I WAS WATCHING EXO TEASERS AND STUFF WHEN I CAME ACROSS THIS ONE ONE AND CHANYEOL SAID ''AYO WHADDUP KREASE!!!!?????'' AND I DIED!!!! AND KRIS CAN ROLL LIKE BUFFALOS!!!!!!!?????

Hye Rivan: OMG I LOVED THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY CUZ KEY FROM SHINee WAS IN IT BUT I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

CAMERON: OMG!!!!!!!! I KNOW KRIS' RAP!!!!!!!!! HE GOES~!!!!! ''ERRBODAY NOW BEHOLD~ SUMTHIN YOU AINT SEEN BEFO~ ITS GOIN DOWN CUZ TONIGHT IS WHAT YOU WAITED FO~ ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO~ WHOOPS,THEY ALREADY KNOW~ I HOPE YOU NOTICED IT CUZ ITS TOO COOL TO IGNO~!!!!!!!!!!!!''

Host: OMG YES CAMERON!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ''ERRBODAY~'' HAHA~!!!!!!!! *Jumps on Cameron* WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU LIKED EXO~!!!!!?????

Hye Rivan: *dying of laughter* ''Errboday'' *laugh* ''Sumthin'' *laugh* ''Befo'' *laugh* ''Fo'' *laugh* ''IGNO!!!!!'' *dies laughing*


Cameron: Lol~ Kris is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

PD-nim: Wtfh? YAH!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO SEND YOU TWO HOME!!!!!! NOT TALK ABOUT KREASE!!!!!!!!!!

Host: Bastard. Always yelling. FINE!
Hye Rivan: But he rolled like  a buffalo!
Cameron: *starts rolling like a buffalo*
Kris: *walks in* Guys?

Host: *was laughing at Cameron* Oh hey Kris~ *looks at Cameron again* ........K-Kris...? *jumps on him*
Hye Rivan: OMG BUFFALO GUY!!!!!!!!!!
Cameron: AHHHH!!!!! OMG KREASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PD-nim: Omg Kris....Leave
Kris: *removes the host from him* Hye Rivan and Cameron-ssi,im here to take you guys to Japan so lets go. Your babies are waiting for you in the car. *is confused about the whole thing*
Hye Rivan: OMG MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs to the car*
Cameron: *giggles* Kris,I would gladly go ANYWHERE with you~ *hugs Kris' arm and winks at him*
Kris: Uh....ok? *walks off of the set with Cameron and to the car*
Host: I feel....complete~
_______________________________________________________________________________
OK! So I just HAD to write about Kris and his buffalos~
Next chap! Coming up!