Q and A: Hye Rivan

We had a baby

Host: ANNNNNNNNNYEONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves* Hi! Today's Q and A is with Bang Hye Rivan! I really like that name....its like english....it was harder for me to say....and I dont know why because Cameron is an english name......and Tyr last name is hard as hell....but I could not say her name! I mean,come on! I was all like *looks at her name weirdly* Hye Ri....Ri....Ri....yeah I give up. But when I saw Tyr's last name I was all like *looks at his last name* Oh! That says Cavendish!!!! And Cameron....that guy...*shudders* I gave him a Hello Kitty pen and he went Miranda on me....it was scary....I hid under a table....any way!!!!! Back to the Q and A! Hye Rivan-ssi! *looks around* Hye...Rivan...-ssi?

Hye Rivan: *got board and started Listening to Love's Way by SHINee* To Much~ Classic! Nan Singhan~ Siheomeul ara dan myeot bangul binutmul nogimyeon han keop soge nanwojyeo deungeul dollin gireumgwa muri seokkyeo~ kkok uri dulgwa biseutae~ dasin an bol deut ssauda~ sarangi-
Are you ready now? Are you done talking about Cameron and Tyr's last name?

Host: Yes~ But wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks around* Can you pronounce Try's last name?

Hye Rivan: I dont know his last name

Host: *writes his last name then shows her*

Hye Rivan: O.O.....Ca....ven....dish? Cavendish? What? I dont know what that says.

Host: It says Cavendish.....Tyr's gunna kill you....girl.... to be you!

Hye Rivan: Woah woah,wait,why is he going to kill me? Its not my fault I dont know what his last name says! *hides behind the host* Please dont kill me Tyr-ssi

Tyr: *from someplace where you cant see him* I wont. I have no reason too.

Host+Hye Rivan: O.O..EH!!!!!?????

Tyr: *rides past on a bike* Right here *rides off*

Host+Hye Rivan:..This guy...aish..

Host: Any way,when you saw Taguchi-San,how did you feel?

Hye Rivan: Omg I was so excited!!!! I bet the camera didnt get my reaction because stupid Cameron and Miranda unnie were in the way...aish....that hello kitty lover....i should steal  his hello kitty stuff....stupid *pouts*

Host: *laughing* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO HELP YOU!!!!!!! LET'S MAKE A PLAN AFTER THE SHOW!!!!!!

PD-nim: YAH!!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY SHIM JAECHUN!!!!!!??? DO YOU WANT TO DIE!!!!??? I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU GET MY SHOW PUT OFF THAT AIR!!!!! *Covers his mouth* CUT THAT PART OUT!!!!

Host: See guys,this is what I have to go through every day. OH HEY LOOK!!!!!!! ITS TAGUCHI-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hye Rivan: WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *looking around like crazy*

Host: *laughing* HAHA WOW!!!!!! YOU REALLY ARE NAIVE!!!!!!!

Hye Rivan: *glares* YOU....YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs the host by her collar* *talks with gritted teeth* If you mess with me about Junnosuke Taguchi again,I.Will.Kill.You. I will kill you so dead you wont even know that you are dead. I will kill you so dead not even a blood hound dog could find your body. Do.Not.Play.With.Me. *smiles* Im happy we understand eachother~ *giggles and lets the host go*

Host: You....me....Bastard....?.....omg.....i cant even.......*looks down*

Hye Rivan: *tilts head* Host-ssi? What's wrong? What's the next question?

Host: How about the next three questions.

1.How will you provide for your family?

2. How will you keep your family happy and healthy?

3. What kind of car will your family have?

Hye Rivan:

1. I will finish my collage term as a fashion designer and get a job as a personal assiant~

2. I will teach my kid how to love veggies and I will take them on lots of fun outings~ We will also listen to SHINee and learn the dance moves to ALL of the songs~

3. We will have a race car!!!

Host: *still afraid of her* Ok yay bye!

-show end-

________________________________________________________

Ok so I know it was longer but I just had a lot of ideas and I had

to add them in~ I still have more! Dont worry!