Meeting Your Spouse

We had a baby

Host of the show: ''Helloooooooooo world!!!!!!! Right Now I,the most magnificant,beautiful,smart JaeChun am standing here with the cast of this show 'We had a baby!' *turns to face the kids* So everyone! We will have you start out with a greating to the viewers and to your future baby! May I ask who you are?''

JaeSoon: *bows* Anyeonghasayeo! Kim JaeSoon imnida! To my fauture son or daughter I would just like to say that I can't wait to meet you and I will try to be the best appa I can be~

Senna: *bows then waves* Hai~!! Lee Senna imnida! I hope I get a son! But if I get a daughter I just want to say hai! And I can't wait to play with you and spoil you and make you smile!

Hye Rivan: *bows* Annyeong! Bang Hye Rivan imnida! My future son or daughter hello! I hope you like SHINee because this umma is going to play their songs all night long! I can't wait to meet you aegi-ah!

Tyr: *bows* Hello. Try Cavendish Kim imnida. To my son or daughter,I just want you to know that I will be the best I can be while I am with you and I will do my all to make you happy.

Miranda: *bouncing in place then bows when the camera gets to her* Hai!!! Hai!!! Miranda Shin imnida!!!!! To my son or daughter who I hope is MAVIN MOON!!! PLEASE BE MAVIN MOON! Anyway! I just want to say that I love you Mavin and I can't wait to be your mommy for two months and a half!!!!!

Laurant: *looking at Miranda like she is crazy until the camera gets on him the bows* Hello! Lee Laurant imnida!  I can't wait to meet my kid! I want to spend all day playing and taking my kid places! To my future kid I just want to say that I love you already!

DaeJung: *bows* Hello Seo DaeJung imnida. I hope I get a sweet kid. I want to be able to spoil and care for my child~ To my son or daughter Appa can't wait to see you!

Cameron: *fixing his Hello Kitty shirt* Hello! *in english so sub title pop up at the bottom* Im Cameron Rose! As you can see by the shirt that im wearing,I LOVE Hello Kitty!!!! I hope my son or daughter does too! *talking in korean* I want to tell my child that I will do the impossible to make you happy and to see that look of awe on your face like the innocent kid I know you are! I love you!

Host: ''Alright guys and girls! You ready to meet your husband or wife!!!??"

The cast: Ne!

Host: I bet you guys are~ BUT! First you must turn arround AND cover your eyes!

Cast: *turns around and covers their eyes*
Host: ALRIGHT EVERYONE!!!!! COME ON OUT!!!!!!

*The husbands and wifes come out*
Host: Go stand behind your spouse and tap their shoulder on the count of three~

*goes to stand behind the correct people*

Host: 1..2..3..

*taps the persons shoulder*

Cast: O.O.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *hugs their spouse*

Host: Well!! That is it for todays show! See you tomorrow on 'We had a baby!''

__________________________________________________________________________________

This is the first chap! Ill go work on the second one right now!