Getting your baby and heading home,4~

We had a baby

Guys~ Ok so.....haha! You will so love me after this story!!!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Host: Guys! YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Senna/JaeSoon/Laurant: *Putting on make-up* *about to cuss the host out* *runs in from another photoshoot*

Laurant: Im sorry again...I was in traffic.

Host: Its ok Laurant baby~ You're still y so I cant be mad at you~ *giggles*
JaeSoon: What in the aucatul ?
Senna: JaeSoon-ssi,dont cuss,we are filming~

Host: We are?

JaeSoon: Since when?
Laurant: o.O......Did you just call me y? Umm...ok?
Host: OMG YES!!!!! YOU ARE SOO Y ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!!!! YOU LIKE.....UNFF!!!!! I WANT YOU!!!!!!
Senna: Umm..I think Laurant....is gay....and that HE'S DATING CAMERON!!!!!!!!

Cameron: *calling from Japan* OH HELL NAW!!!!!!! SOMEONE GIVE SENNA THE PHONE!!!!!!!
JaeSoon: Oh good ery. Laurant,stay away from me.

Laurant: Ok umm...what just happened here?

Host: Senna just said that you were gay and dating Cameron....plase say it aint true....
Cameron: AND IF IT IS!!!!!???? GIVE.SENNA.THE.DAMN.PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE IT TO HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Senna: No wait guys....he isnt dating Cameron. He's dating TYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Host: WHAT!!!!!????? WHAT THE HELL YOU LITTLE !!!!!!!!!!!
Laurant: Whoa WHOA!!!!!!!! TYR IS MY DAMN COUSIN REMOVED TWICE ON THE LEFT SIDE YOU DUMB S!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHAT IN THE HELL DO I LOOK LIKE DATING CAMERON WITH HIS HELLO KITTY LOOKING !!!!!!! I DONT LIKE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!
Cameron: YEAH!!!!!! YOU TELL THEM LAURAN- HEY!!!!!!!! THAT IS MEAN!!!!!!!! MY SON ALSO LIKES HELLO KITTY AND SO DOES HIS APPA!!!!!! MY REAL BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!
JaeSoon: *laughing the whole time* I love this show~

Senna: Gosh guys....im playing!

Laurant: Dont play about someones ual orientation. Its not funny and we were on live t.v. Now watch,my mom is gunna be like ''YOU GAY!!!!!!" And imma have to be like ''No mama,im not gay. That Senna girl was just playing.'' And then my appa is gunna go ''BOY!!!!!!!!! GET IN HERE!!!!!!'' Then imma cry.
JaeSoon: *is laughing this hard* OMG!!!!! MY STOMACH!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!
Senna: *giggling* ''BOY!!!!" Your appa is funny~
Host: BWHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurant: *is pissed* Where is my kid? *finds his baby and walks outside to the car*
JaeSoon/Senna/Host: wow

Senna: Can I have my baby now too!!!??? *runs to her baby making funny faces and goes out to the car*
JaeSoon: I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!! *gets his baby and goes to the car*
Host: Hehe~ Well folks,this was your show today~!! See you tomorrow!!!! *walks off laughing*