Every Night's Moon (Ed. Pt.2)

Love : Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You may now kiss the bride"

The Priest says and I leave the wedding hall, walking outside, I found a perfect spot to separate myself from the crowd inside, standing alone while looking at the sky, and the tears I held start to flows.

Deja Vu.

It seems like I've experienced something similar to this.

Ah... right

Minjoo and Yujin's wedding...

But this time it's different, its tear of joy, my only sister, finally tied her knot with that gamer.

I do feel sad, just a little bit. It feels like some part of me, part of my life is taken away. we have always been together since we were still in the womb, and that part slightly hit me.

but I feel more happy for her, and I trust Chaeyeon to that gamer, I knew she will take care of my sister as well as I do, maybe even better. 

"Unnie... here you are... I've been looking for you everywhere... What are you doing here?" Wonyoung called me from afar while walking closer.

"Nothing... I just need some fresh air, it's too crowded inside." 

"Are you crying?"

"No, I'm not, the wind earlier was strong, it hurts my eyes." I have to lie, it's too embarrassing to admit I was indeed cried.

"Really? C'mon let's back inside you'll catch a cold if you stay outside... wait... wait... let's take a photo, that flower is pretty." We took some selfies and I always amaze on how gorgeous she is.

and you read it right...

Me...

Kim Chaewon the one who hates taking pictures, just take some selfies willingly

I forgot to mention...

Wonyoung is my girlfriend.

Yup... 

With some advice from a friend, I finally able to gather my sense and decide I should never let this one passing bye.

And the friend who gave me a piece of advice?

It was Yujin.

I happened to met her a couple of weeks ago while eating alone in Deutsche kuche.

---

"Chaewon unnie !!!" 

"Yujin ?" I was surprised to see Yujin, Isn't she supposed to be in America?

"It's been a long time unnie, are you eating alone? can I join you?"

"Yes, please..." I allow Yujin to join my table "anyway, aren't you supposed to be in America? when did you arrive in Korea?"

"Last night, Minjoo tell me to attend Chaeyeon unnie's wedding, besides I haven't met Minjoo for a very long time, so I took a month off."

"Really? Where is she by the way? I haven't contacted her for a long time too."

"She had a script reading for her new drama, I didn't ask where, but Chaeyeon unnie surely knows."

"Chaeyeon?"

"Yeah... Minjoo signed a contract with Chaeyeon unnie's Agency earlier this year, you didn't know?"

"Seriously? I didn't know..."

"You should text or call her, unnie. I can't believe both of you claimed to be a best friend, yet rarely to contact each other."

"Yeah... right... I think I should, how's your marriage life? good? smooth?" 

"it's good, smooth? I'm afraid I have to say no. Having long-distance marriage and both of us have been busy with our work is very hard, but so far we able to understand our situation and we promise we will get through this, how about you, unnie? are you seeing someone?"

"No... I'm not... I mean yes..."

"So... yes or no?" 

"I'm not sure... Can I ask you something?"

"Yes, you may." 

"When your heart and your brain collide, which side do you choose?" My words of choice are weird, I'm afraid Yujin found it hard to understand.

"Unnie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter