Deja Vu (Ed. Pt.1)

Love : Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I keep walking back and forth from my room to the balcony.

Every time I try to sleep, something keep buzzing my head so I walk to the balcony to relax my mind, and then after 10 or 25 minutes in the balcony my eyes become sleepy and I went back to my bed, and then when I try to sleep, that something prevents me to lay my head down, I've trapped on this cycle for hours.

That 'something' makes me unable to sleep...

is it nervousness?

is it excitement?

I'm not sure...

is this what is felt by everyone who is getting married?

I look at my phone to check the time, right now it's already 3 AM, and I'm getting married in 6 hours. 

"Nervous?" I hear a voice and feel a hand tap my head, it was my father, he might be heard my footstep back and forth when I walk past my parent's room.

I did not answer but only look down.

"It's understandable, I was nervous too and just like you, I find it hard to sleep, and ended up wake up late, I almost late to attend my own wedding. being nervous is fine, it means you really care."
I still feel dad's hand in the top of my head, as I turn my head to where he is. 

"You know, I met your mom 6 months before our wedding, I was a spoiled young man when your grandparents arranged for us to get married, It was a business move. At first, I opposed their idea but when I saw your mother for the first time I took it back. She was as beautiful as you and your sister when she was young, but I still remember how shocked she was when our parents told us about the arrange marriage, It was a situation both of us can't escape."

Dad told me a story he or mom never talk about.

"There are things in life that easier to said than done, marriage is one of them, and you should nervous and worry about tomorrow, even if you and Sakura have been dating for years, marriage is whole different level...

Each other become together

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter