Undeniable Miracle

Love : Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[The Hideout? Lunchtime? I'll be there at 1 PM had an errand to do first]

"1 AM my , that duck better have a good reason why she late 30 minutes..."

Yena text me and ask me out for a coffee at The Hideout, Coffee shop near dance studio we used to go.

and she's late...

Usually, she'll arrive early to have time admiring her favourite waitress. That waitress girl seems she like Yena too, she'll be covering her blushing face every time the duck tries to flirt.

Speak of the devil...
She finally arrives...

"Yah... Chaeyeon-ah... sorry"

I just look at her and pointing my watch, gesturing she's late.

"It's your girlfriend, she asks me to give this lunch box to you, you better thank me, here... I'll order coffee first, au lait? as usual?"

I nod and Yena put the lunchbox on the table and she proceeds to the counter to order our coffee. I open the lunch box and found a paper on top of it.

[Mom cooks this and made a lunchbox for you, I'm still mad at you!!! 바보 !!!]

"What's that paper?" Yena comes back to the table after ordering our coffee and ask about the paper.

I show the letter to her.

"She still mad? It's been 2 weeks and you haven't met her?"

I nod

"You rich... but a fool... talk and reason to her isn't hard right?"

I shake my head and start eating the lunchbox, but before that, I text Sakura's mom and thank her for the lunch box.

"Yah... Chaeyeon... You know you already had anything, right? You're an Agency CEO, your sister is Kim empire director and soon to be CEO too, I won't mention your parents since every people in this country know them. With all that connection you haven't figured out how to propose?"

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

She starts to comparing two things unrelated and make me almost choke on my food. I took out my pen and note and write...

-WHAT IS THE CONNECTION OF CEO AND HOW TO PROPOSE?-

Yeah... full capslock...

"You know I'm bad at comparing but you need to propose to her soon, what is to point to go all over to Japan and visit her biological mother's grave asked for her blessing and then doing nothing for almost a year."

She really talks too much, but this side of Yena that I like, she's very talkative but sometimes she'll knock your head to wake up and face the reality. even though I only reply with a gesture she'll keep talking like she talks to normal people, she's indeed my best friend.

"Here is your coffee..."

The owner deliver the coffee to our table

"Unnie... Where is my favourite waitress? haven't seen her since I arrived"

"Oh... Yuri? She said she's having an audition today, so she takes a day off."

"She still auditioning?"

"You know it's her reason to come here far away from Busan, it's her dream. Anyway, enjoy your coffee I have to attend another customer."

"Thank you, Unnie."

Yena clearly disappointed, and I see a chance to , I wrote again on my note, and when she turns her head to me, I held my note high.

- WHIPPED -

"Yah... I'm not! stop it already,"

I smirk and offer yena to have some of my lunch boxes since it's a 4 stories lunchbox, it's too much for me to eat all of them.

"How's Chaewon? she still hasn't seen anyone?"

I shake my head

"She hasn't moved on from Minjoo?"

I raise my shoulder to answer her, I don't know if my twin still can't open her heart for another person, I never ask, seeing her doing well with her work shows me she's doing alright with her life.

"How about Sakura's sister? you told me before you and your girlfriend had planned to set a date for them, that plan still on the table?"

I nod. Yeah, we had that plan, but since Sakura's sister currently study abroad, it'll be a tough plan.

*Beep*

My text notification beeping, it's a reply from Dr.Lee, I open her reply and...

[I'm at hospital Chae, and I'm not making any lunchbox, it must be my daughter who made that, seems like she's in that tsundere mode, again]

Knowing it was her who made this made me relief. She's not that mad, she has softened a little, and it indeed put a smile on my face.


I Show the reply to yena...

"WHIPPED," She said.

We laugh it off and after another 10 minutes, I decided to back to the Agency to pick up some documents before going home, and Yena said she'll be back to her restaurant too and will come to visit my house at the weekend.

=========================================

Later that night, while making a sandwich for a late-night snack on the kitchen, Chaewon approach me and shows her phone.

A text message from Sakura

- Tell your idiot twin it wasn't me who cook her lunch box, it was my mother !!! -

"If she wants to talk to you...why in hell she text me instead? She still doesn’t want to talk?"

I nod and sigh, I texted Sakura earlier to thank her for the lunchbox and asking how was her day, but she replies my text through Chaewon.

“Oh… still can’t figure out how to propose?”

I just nod again

“Look, sis. I know I’m not in a position to talk about marriage, but you’ve dated her for 7 years. It’s normal if she’s mad because you're too coward to propose if it wasn’t because that stupid promise you made back then, she’ll be the one who proposed to you. Please, fix it as soon as you can, I do not want you to be like me, regret anything because you keep everything inside... okay? wait... what? why are you crying? come here..."

She moves to my side and hugs me tightly.

"Unnie, Was it too harsh? I'm sorry..."

I shake my head, it is true her words earlier makes me cry, but not because it was harsh, she makes me realize how sad and anxious my girlfriend must be, she's been waiting for me to propose, and how stupid I am to let her wait like that.

"Wanna talk about it? I have a meeting at 10 AM tomorrow, I guess we can sleep a little bit late."

And on that silent midnight, I told everything to her, why till now I still haven't proposed, what hold me, and how it affect me.

=========================================

[Bunny, Thank you for this few days, and please don't grow taller when we met again XD. I'll board in 5 minutes, see you soon]

[Don't mention it, Unnie... you're my soon to be in law anyway, we are family. And I can't promise you that :P. Send my biggest love to that gamer who rarely call me, safe flight unnie]

That kid has grown taller since last time I see her, does living in the US affect her growth plate? She's still that cute kid that hopping around every time i visit Sakura' house when we were in high school, even later after she reached her 20s, she's still a baby to me.

About 16 hours later, I arrived in Korea, Yena picks me up at the airport, she offers me to eat at her restaurant first before going home. She knew I'm craving Korean cuisine, and I knew she'll start to interview me about what happen in the US.

"Yah... How's the US? Did you meet her father?"

---

"So... all this time, this is the thing that holds you?. Look, sis, why you didn't ask someone who has done this before, how about ask Yujin? how she proposed to Minjoo. Or ask dad? ask them for advice."

---

I did go to the US to meet Sakura's father, listen to what Chaewon said, to ask for an advice, I considered my dad, but it kinda awkward and then I thought, the best to ask for an advice about my girlfriend is the one who knew her from the start, so I booked a flight to the US last week.

Sakura's father moves there about 3 years ago, work-related, and her little sisters follow and studied there since. There, I ask everything I could ask.

"So... did you finally figure out everything? You'll propose to her soon, right?"

I just look at her without saying anything. 

"Yah... You better do it soon... she might be getting tired waiting for you..."

I replied with a little smirk, I have planned in my mind, all I need to do is preparing everything I need.

I want it to be extraordinary
something she can brag about to her friends.

"There something suspicious on your face, Chae..."

[I will propose her soon, but I need your help]

"Anything for you, my friend !!!"

I explained to Yena about my plan and told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter