The Partially Worked Plan

Love : Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon takes the last sip of her au lait that already become cold. She and Sakura just had a meeting with their wedding planner in The Hideout, it was a very long discussion, they had to follow up everything to ensure their sacred day goes well. Both of Chaeyeon and Sakura parents are well-known figures, The Kim Empire owner and also CEO, Sakura's mother who is reputable Ob-Gyn and her father who is a software analyst for one of the biggest Software company in the US, they can't afford to spoil their parents reputation, cause their parents business partner and co-worker will be invited to the wedding. 

Sakura noticed Chaeyeon rubbing her temple, She knew how tired her fiancee must be, working all day long and had to organize everything for the wedding. Sakura already quit her pro-gamer profession to focus on helping Chaeyeon developing her still new Entertainment Agency. 

"Chae... if you too tired to drive home, I'll order food for our dinner, you can take a short nap while waiting. wait here, I'll ask Eunbi unnie if she has a pillow we can borrow." Chaeyeon nod and then Sakura left to see the Cafe owner.

Even if they can call a chauffeur to drive their car, Chaeyeon wouldn't let anyone besides her twin to drive her cars. Yup... plural, she has three, Aston Martin Vanquish, Genesis G90 and the very first car she has, Volkswagen Beetle, her parents gifted her as a reward after she obtains her driver license. And for Sakura, even though she always wins when both of them compete in a racing game and proudly brag to Chaeyeon when she gets the license for Formula1 simulator, unfortunately, Sakura doesn't have her real-life driver license yet.

"Babe... Eunbi unnie told us to use the VIP room, she said you can use the sofa to sleep." Sakura back to her fiancee and They move upstairs, The Hideout had a VIP room on the 2nd floor, The cafe owner said she'll tell another customer the VIP room is unavailable for tonight, so no one can go upstairs. The special treatment they get, is not without reason, besides they're a regular, Eunbi really grateful to the couple for some reason.

"Come here... if you can't really sleep, just close your eyes to rest them, I'll call bunny, dad said she'll come home earlier." Sakura holds her phone on her right hand, while her left hand caressing Chaeyeon's hair who is lying on her lap.

Chaeyeon still can hear Sakura grumbling as she finds it hard to sleep on the sofa

"Sheesh... this kid..." Sakura grumbles over her phone when Chaeyeon poke her arms and Sakura looks at her.

"Why? she didn't pick up?" Chaeyeon mouthed some words to Sakura

"mhmm... I'll try once again." Sakura tries to call her sister again, and finally...

"Bunny!!!! I tried to call you several times!!" 

"I just got home, what do you want?" her sister coldly answers 

"wow, that's not how you talk to your unnie sweetie"

"Yeah...yeah... mom 2.0, to the point unnie, please..."

"When is your flight? Dad said you return to Korea earlier than him"

"Next Friday, dad still has some work to finish, he said he'll return to Korea maybe a week before D-day, why?"

"Next week? that early? I need to make sure you come to my wedding, btw I'll put the call on speaker, I'm with Chaeyeon she says hi..." Sakura put the call on speaker so Chaeyeon can hear too.

"CHAEYEON UNNIEEEE... Sakura unnie, Change it to video call please..." they both startled when the cold tone suddenly become cheerful

Sakura complies with her sister and turns the phone call to video call...

"Chaeyeon unnie, I miss you... let's hang out when I get back!!!"

"Wow, you talk to me coldly and suddenly sounds cute when you talk to Chaeyeon... don't you miss me too, bunny?"

"Chaeyeon unnie flight all the way to here to visit me, not like a certain gamer who choose a game over her own sister." she sticks her tongue out to sister

"I visit you and dad last year, remember?"

"Yeah, and I vividly remember you visit us because you happen to be here for attending a game convention."

"Come on sweetie, you know I used to make money for that, I'll visit you right after our wedding, after our honeymoon of course."

"Really? You promise?"

"I promise, bunny, please stop sulking, you grow old faster if you sulk."

"Alright, unnie..." she finally talks to Sakura cutely like she always does

"That's my bunny, alright then, we need to go, tell dad I say hi..."

"Okay, unnie... Bye, bye unnies..."

"Bye bunny, and stop watching Netflix overnight, your dark circle is getting worse, it'll cover your mole soon." Sakura pointing to her sister mole, below her right eyes.

"It won't, this mole is my charm, I'll end the video call, I have a feeling you'll turn into mom 2.0, and scold me again, bye~~." She ended the call, and Sakura look at Chaeyeon and said

"Ready to launch our plan for Radish-Bunny operation, Babe?"

Chaeyeon reply with a nod and a smirk, both of them later evilly smiling to each other, they expected to see something interesting starting next week.

After finishing their dinner, and Chaeyeon feels she's good enough to drive, they go home immediately.

=========================================

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"Yes?" Chaewon picks up her office phone, it's from her secretary.

"Ms Sakura is here, She said she wants to talk to you miss."

"Let her in." Chaewon was wondering what does Sakura wanted to talk, it's rare for her to visit Chaewon at the office. 

"Chaewooon..." A cherry blossom disguise as human cheerfully greets Chaewon.

"What brings you here?"

"I need your help."

"What kind of help?"

"So... My sister is coming home for my wedding, she'll arrive tomorrow, unfortunately, I can't pick her because Chaeyeon and I need to check something for the wedding, also our mom is very busy nowada-" Sakura addressed her intention to Chaewon

"You want me to pick her at the airport?" Chaewon conclude every word Sakura said rapidly

"Yes... Please..." 

"The thing is... I'm busy too, don't you see?" Chaewon pointing stacks of files on her desk. "Told her to use a taxi." 

"She's been away like 4 years, she barely remembers anything about this country, I can't let her use a taxi, what if someone kidnaps her?"

"Now you exaggerated, what time she's arrived?"

"12.15..."

"Fine, since it's lunchtime, I guess I can." Chaewon finally agreed to pick up Sakura's sister tomorrow.

"And also... My sister said she wanted to look around Seoul to see what has changed since the last time she's here." Sakura suddenly tries to add something to Chaewon to do lists tomorrow.

"No... you ask me to pick her at the airport, not to be her personal driver, I can't... dad will be in wrath mode if I abandon my work."

"Chaewon... please..." Chaewon shakes her head in disbelief she's about to say yes again to Sakura, but it isn't surprising, cause this is what Chaewon is, Her life is about her family, especially her twin sister, and since the lady who asks her help is her twin's soon to be wife, it's hard to say no.

"I'll try, but I can't promise, I need to ask dad if I can get some time off for tomorrow if he said yes, I'll drive your sister around."

"Thank you... you are the best sister in law in the world."

"Yes, I know I'm the best and No, you're not married to Chaeyeon yet, technically I'm not your in law, yet."

"Whatever you like Ms. director... thanks for the help by the way... I'll text you her phone number so you could notify her when you arrived, I'll get going then, see you...," Sakura leaves and Chaewon resumes her work. 

Later that night, while having family dinner, she asks her dad whether it's okay if she doesn't go to work tomorrow. Instead of giving her a day off, shockingly her dad told her to take a month off, reasoned that she already works hard as director, won't let her overdo herself and insist her to have some rest time. 

Unbeknownst to Chaewon, her twin, Chaeyeon already told their parents about the plan.

And so far, everything Chaeyeon and Sakura had plan, went smooth...
========================================

Standing in front of those large flight schedule boards, Chaewon looking for the flight status of a certain airplane from New York, and it shows 'landing', she's at the airport to pick up one passenger from that flight. It's been a long time since they see each other, in fact, Chaewon doesn't even know she will meet that person again, not until yesterday when her soon to be in law visit her. 

She texts the number Sakura give to her to notify the owner she's already at the airport and waiting in front of the arrival gate. A few moments later she saw the person she waits for from afar, that person looks like try to call someone, and at that moment Chaewon's phone rang. She ignores purposely, and walk towards the person who calls her.

"Oi..." Chaewon taps the girl shoulders softly, try not to startle her. 

"C-Ch-Chae-Chaewon unnie?" The girl turns her back and she looks very shock, like a very very very shock.

"Yup... it's been a long time, Wonyoung." 

"W-Wh-What are you doing here?" 

"Err... To pick you up? your sister asks me to. she didn't tell you?"

"S-Sh-She told me she asks her friend to pick me, I don't know it would be you, S-s-so this is your number?" Wonyoung shows her phone to Chaewon

"Yes... Why are you stutter? jetlag?"

"N-N-No!!! it just... it's been a long time I don't speak in Korean..." Wonyoung lied, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter