Questioning

Love : Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeoni unnie...it hurts,"

It has been years she has been this fragile, last time she cried like this was when we were in junior high school when she lost the necklace I gave her as a birthday gift. She'll be this hurt when she lost something that matter to her, something she cares about.

something she loves.

She's asked me to comfort her fragile self, and now I'm at her room, hugging her while she cries.

I pray she will found someone who will love her, I want her to realize she deserved to be loved. I want her to know no matter how much one love broke down her heart, there is still another love that will come and rebuild it.

I consider myself lucky to have my girlfriend, with this disability that I have, she loves me for who I am. Yeah, I said it right, I had a disability.
I'm mute.
I was born with undeveloped vocal cords, I can't talk like a normal person. I don't feel remorse about it, but there was a time I hated it. There's a lot of things i want to tell Chaewon to comfort her, but I can't say it. I usually used sign language however, seeing her right now, it's unlikely a good idea. I position her head on my chest and let her cry until she sleeping. I decided to text her later what I want to say. After all the years she protected me from the bullying I get, I want her to know I'll always be there for her when she needed me.

I was a victim of bullying because of my disability, my parents want me to experienced a usual childhood, so Chaewon and I attend the same elementary school, but we were put in a different classroom because the school was afraid they'll got confused if we were at the same class. We were like a normal twin back then, similar face, height, had the same backpack, same shoes and sometimes we style our hair the same way, to confused peopled. It was only when we were 14 or 15, I grow taller, but she doesn't. I told her it because she trained Taekwondo too much and affect her growth plate.

"I train hard to protect you!!!"
Was her answer, she indeed done it for me, become a junior champion was a bonus she didn't intend to.

I still remember clearly the night she asked our father she wanted to learn Taekwondo. 

"Father, can you teach me how to fight?" My father was stunned his 7 years old asking him about something she shouldn't know at that age

"Chaewonie, we shouldn't fight with people, we have to be kind to each other,"

"But, someone hurts Chaeyeonie today at school, I want to protect her at school, so people can't hurt her anymore,"

"Is it right, Chayeonie? what they have done?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter