Realization

Love : Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been almost a year since I started living in Germany, at first it was hard, but surprisingly the Korean community helped me a lot since the first day. My study also went well, I listened to Minjoo and made some friends, well actually only two friends and they're Japanese. Only three of us were Asian on our year so we get along fast. 

I constantly texted my sister and Minjoo every day, despite the time difference and our activity we manage to text each other every day. Chaeyeon and Minjoo attend the same University, Chaeyeon majoring in dance, actually, she received a scholarship from University because of her achievement in high school, while Minjoo major in broadcasting. Chaeyeon said they met sometimes and briefly talk mainly about their studies and sometimes they would talk about me.

By the way, a month ago Minjoo and I somehow have a time to facetime for 3 hours, we talked a lot, but one thing she talked really caught me, she said there is a girl, she's like a 21st century Albert Einstein, she's 2 years younger than us but already attend university, apparently she's very genius that her primary school headmaster recommended her to jump straight to junior high school when she's in 5th grade.

And she said, she kinda likes this girl and they already had a few date and dinner together. 

"So what? don't you wanna be her girlfriend?"

"I think I do, Chae... but.."

"But what? don't be a coward and confessed to her frog,"

"I don't know, I'm still not sure about her feelings to me,"

"Alright Mulan, I don't want you to regret later because of your hesitation if you tried confessed to someone never expected them to give you the same amount of love you have, but it doesn't mean you can't make them do so, remember the third Newton law?

-For every action, there is an equal opposite reaction-

Shows how much you love her, if she really interests to you, she'll love you back eventually. So don't be a coward frog for once and confessed, okay?"

"I can't believe that the most anti-social person I know, give me relationship advice"

"Hey... I tried to help here,"

"Hahahaha...sorry..sorry.. thank you for the encouragement, Chae, I think I need times to pull my self and confessed, but I will, you are the best!!!,"

"You better do it as soon as possible, I know I'm the best, you don't have to remind me,"

The irony was everything that I said to her, more like advice to my old self rather than to her. 

That was the first time Minjoo shows interest in someone, and that also the first time I understand what jealousy is. 

Btw, that girl name was something like Yusin or Sujin ...
I don't know ...
I forgot ...
Minjoo only mention her name once, I never ask her about that girl after that

=========================================

22nd December, it'll be Christmas soon, the good news is I had 2 weeks free time, but the bad news is I already told my family I can't fly home to celebrate with them, or that's what I want them to believe, I've book a flight tomorrow morning to Seoul.12+ hours flight on economy class was bearable but it wasn't comfortable to sit on small seat for a long time, I can't sleep at all, so this time I decide to fly on first class. It was expensive but thanks to monthly allowance my father sent, I can afford it.

I rent an apartment 10 minutes from the university.  Because I'll fly home tomorrow I ask my two Japanese friends to stay at my apartment while I'm away, today we went to groceries store.

"Before we go to the cashier let me clear this, who will pay?" My small friend stopped us before we reach the cashier

"I already told you 3 times now kitty, I'll pay. Need to make sure both of you had a proper meal so my apartment will be saved,"

"Stop calling me kitty, I AM NOT HELLO KITTY,"

"Sshhh, alright princess Nako, you don't have to yell, I hope you realize how similar you are to hello kitty, my cutie friend," 

"Kim Chae Won I swear....."

"Okay...okay... My bad,"

We walk to the cashier, I look to my left and realize my other friend is missing.

"Where is Hitomi?"

"Let me call her,"

Nako type Hitomi's number and called Her immediately

"どこにいますか. ?..... はい !!" **
Nako said something in Japanese, and after a few words she hangs up the call and I ask her immediately

"Where is she?" 

"She's in the front, let's go pay these things and go home," Nako lead the way to the cashier, each of us pushing a trolley full of food and drink. We paid the groceries and head out, we found Hitomi sitting on the bench outside the store.

"Hiichan...!!" Nako runs like a five-year-old kid run to their mother who just got home.

"What are you doing here Hiichan?" I asked Hitomi

"I got tired waiting for your never-ending bickering with Nako, Can't you both bicker later at the apartment? that was embarrassing,"

"She started it!!" Nako pointed at me as she defends herself

"Alright...alright... I'm sorry, let's go home and cook for lunch, I need to pack my clothes for tomorrow,"

We walk to my car, put the groceries in the trunk and we drive home safely.

I found it strange that I get along really well with them, I still remember how Hitomi talk to me in Japanese when we first met, but after I told them I am Korean, Nako started to talk in Korean. she was pretty fluent, and Hitomi, her Korean was okay, not as good as Nako but if she got lost in Seoul she'll easily find a way if she asks around. Three of us talk in a mix of Korean, Japanese, English and German.

That little Nako, she's scarier than her looks, she'll shout and kick me if I , she's cute and I often called her hello kitty, she's not afraid of anything but a needle and Hitomi.

And Hitomi, if Nako shouts and kick, Hitomi will attack you with her words, it's not that she mouthed bad words, she just stated some facts about you. The fact is so true you can't do anything to backed that.

-Next Morning-

Nako drove me to the airport, of course, Hitomi tag along, I told them to use my car if needed and keep the apartment clean. They drop me on the airport entrance and they leave immediately because Hitomi still had class, her last before the holiday break. Almost an hour later, I already on the plane to Korea, the plane takes off at 10.05 AM, it'll be about 12 hours long flight, the plane will arrive at Seoul at 5 or 6 AM KST, unfortunately I need to used taxi to get home as I don't tell an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter