Broken Records

Drabbles | JENLISA Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) :
I originally wrote this with CHAERA as the pairing back in January of 2016. Enjoy :)

Trigger Warning : Angst

 

 

****

 

Another day ended and Jennie couldn’t wait to be home as soon possible. She’s tired – nothing new, just like the other days, weeks, months and years – she could no longer wait to be home, see her and hear her voice again. It’s her daily routine, she’s her stress reliever, her source of strength.

Once home, she turns her personal computer on while she starts doing her daily routines. Wash up, cook and then eat. Heck who cares about undone works?

 

“No bringing works at home!” She remembers those words clearly and although she’s not there to reprimand her whenever she tries to do it, she couldn’t and wouldn’t dare the last promise she ought to do before she flew away to do her usual business trips.

 

Once done with everything, Jennie plops herself onto the bed then taps the mouse pad of her personal computer. She clicks the application, scans through the contents and then clicks the first icon like she always does every night. She waits for a few seconds of full black colored screen before she breaks into a smile after seeing the woman she’s been missing.

 

“Hi.”

“Hey there. I see you’ve just finished your shower.” Noticing the still wet and messy hair in front of her.

“Yeah, just right on time.” She glances at the clock behind her before looking back. “It’s past 10PM there, why are you still not sleeping?”

A small bitter smile escapes her lips. 10PM. “I just want to talk to you before I go to sleep, is that wrong?”

She giggles. “Oh c’mon, don’t show me that face again Nini. Fine fine but next time, I won’t let it pass anymore, understood? Understood. Good!”

She couldn’t help but chuckle, she misses her so much. You still allow me to do this everyday, anyway. “Sure thing, sure thing madam. Anyway, have you eaten your breakfast now, Lili?”

Lisa throws the towel somewhere she doesn’t know where it landed and grabs a hair brush. “I will, in a few, it’s still so early here though. Have you had yours?”

 

Jennie still finds her y, attractive, beautiful and breath-taking even after all these years of not being able to see each other physically and she wants to have that memory of her face stays for as long as she could ever imagine.

 

“Of course I did, I can’t stand seeing someone’s brain through her nose passing all those boogers while scolding me.” Then she bursts out into laughter, gaining protests from the other woman in front of her.

“Yah! Since when can you see my brain or anyone’s brain by just looking through the nose and most importantly, I DON’T HAVE BOOGERS!”

 

That ticked another laugh bomb and Jennie laughs louder and bolder this time. No matter how pathetic she looks and sounds like, this type of conversation they’re having right now never fails to make her laugh. Seeing the frustrated and sulking Lisa is just the best sight ever next to when she smiles or laughs. She misses her and a tear escapes from her eye.

 

“And you even teared up while laughing. I hate you!”

“I hope you don’t mean that.” Now wiping the stain off her face while c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter