49. YiZhan/ WangXian (Completed)

MDZS/The Untamed Fanfic Recommendations
Please log in to read the full chapter
Switched by shorimochi

Summary: When an actor transmigrated into a fictional world, and a fictional character transmigrated into the real world.

There are a lot of things Xiao Zhan could do - sing, dance, act, cook, draw - but not fighting cultivators, and definitely not summon an army of corpses! Most importantly, how can he handle being around Wang Yibo's fictional self when he knew the man had been fantasising about him since fifteen?

Wei Wuxian swore just a few minutes ago he was still out there, destroying the Wens who had taken away his home, but when he opened his eyes he arrived at a dreamland where there are moving pictures, metal carriages, and people are so rich they poop in a beautiful white porcelain throne. Also, why does the Lan Zhan he saw smile so often and talk so much?

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/21341053/chapters/50829373

Note: Without including the cliche reincarnation theme, the author showed WangXian interact with YiZhan. Undoubtedly one of the best works I've come across recently. This is highly recommended by me since it has everything... romance, drama,thrill, action, humour, fluff. You name it, the work has it. On a side note: Wei Ying is a menace even in modern world and Zhan Ge is quite matured and calm even when he travels to ancient world. On the other hand, both Lan Zhan and Wang Yibo are equally petty, jealous and possessive.

Please log in to read the full chapter