31. WangXian (Ongoing)

MDZS/The Untamed Fanfic Recommendations
Please log in to read the full chapter
Exclusively Yours by daughterofcosmos_01

Summary: CEO Wangji of Cloud Recesses Entertainment, the largest entertainment company, hosting thousands of internationally successful idols and artists, is at the right age to find his mate. Ranked FIRST as the most eligible Alphas of the Country (Vermilion, 30xx-30xx) the Silver Alpha is everything that an omega can dream of-minus his ice-like attitude that can freeze everything within contact.

Wei Wuxian is a dancer in the Lotus Emperor Crew, but after months of lousy gigs, the group is on the verge of disbanding. One and more of his friends having an alpha on their own, even his closest friends Wen Ning and Jian Cheng. And when the day of his doom finally came, Wei Wuxian is left homeless and penniless.

As an Omega, his only resort would be selling himself to a brothel. Even though the omega dreams of a hot alpha finally sweeping him off his feet. Seems like it would all be a fantasy.

On his first day, Wei Wuxian's entire night was booked by a stranger in the name of ‘Lan’. Could it be the same man who owns the Largest Entertainment Company that he has been dreaming being a part of?

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/18022046/chapters/42582005

Note: This story has a modern setting in the background of ABO dynamics. The plot is a little slow at the beginning since there are lot of introductions to ABO world but it picks up pace soon. This fic is a bit on the shady and darker side, su

Please log in to read the full chapter