16. WangXian (Oneshot)

MDZS/The Untamed Fanfic Recommendations
Please log in to read the full chapter
Prayer for the Dead by Shinocchi

Summary: Choosing the right bride for a deceased man has somehow turned into a massacre of innocent women in a village located near to Qinghe.

As Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi investigate the case in the village alongside Lan JingYi and Lan SiZhui, they come to realize that the truth is beyond what has been spread throughout the village, and it's also something that hits close to home.

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/18929593

 

Sole Devotion by Shinocchi

Summary: Ghosts in white are nothing unusual; Wei WuXian, for one, has heard about them for the rest of his life. In fact, he thinks that he'd been closely affiliated with persons in white, ghost or not, for most of his life. Skeletons are his good friends, his partner is known for his pure, all-white appearance.

Yet, when these two collide, it triggers a spark that only has Wei WuXian to step in, bringing along his dark blotches of all-black, and proclaim his mark.

Wei WuXian never knows that aside from him, Lan WangJi is also being haunted by another ghost for more than a decade.
But unlike him, this ghost dresses in white, and again, unlike him, Lan WangJi is its unfulfilled dream.

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/17438675

 

Note: This is part of a series of oneshots called 'Wei Ying's Night-Hunt Diary'. Each of the stories in this collection is equally interesting. I'm only mentioning my favorites.

Please log in to read the full chapter