Nine

Make Me Love You
=== 
 
“Good morning, Miss Hwang.” 
 
“Good morning, Yoona.” Tiffany greeted back with a smile as she entered her office.
 
The young secretary raised her brows at the unusual greeting as she followed her boss with her eyes. She waited a couple of minutes before knocking on the door, a small box and a basket of flowers in hand.
 
“Please come in.”
 
“Someone had sent you presents, Miss Hwang.” The secretary carefully placed them on the desk and watched as her boss take the small envelop out from the basket. She almost giggled when Tiffany scoffed upon reading the letter before smiling to herself.
 
“Thank you. Anything else?” Tiffany turned to the young lady, the smile never leaving her face.
 
“That is all, Miss Hwang.” Yoona bowed politely before taking her leave.
 
Tiffany waited until she was completely alone before tearing the wrapper of the small box. She lifted the lid off and almost burst out laughing at the familiar photo booth picture, encased in a simple white frame. “Oh god, you’re worse than I thought.” Shaking her head, she went to one of the shelves and placed it on top, somewhere inconspicuous but could be easily seen when seated near her desk.
 
Tiffany: What are you doing?
Taeyeon: Good morning, Tiffany! :)
Taeyeon: Did you get my present? And flowers?
Tiffany: Yes, I did.
Taeyeon: Do you like it?
 
Tiffany couldn’t help but smile at the cute sticker Taeyeon had sent her.
 
Tiffany: Thank you.
Taeyeon: You’re totally welcome!
Taeyeon: I hope the sunflowers brightened up your day! I will send you pink roses next time! :)
Tiffany: You don’t have to send me anything
Taeyeon: I know. But I want to!
 
Tiffany shook her head at the stubbornness and placed the basket on the coffee table.
 
Tiffany: Okay. Do whatever you want.
Taeyeon: hehehehe :)
Taeyeon: Are you busy later? Can I invite you for dinner? :)
Tiffany: Sure. Around 7 maybe?
Taeyeon: Alright! See you later! I’m running late now. Hahahaha!!!
Tiffany: See you.
Taeyeon: <3
 
Tiffany crinkled her nose at the lone heart. “Can you get any cuter?” She snickered at herself before deciding to focus on the day’s work.
 
=== 
 
If Tiffany thought Taeyeon couldn’t get any cuter, she was completely wrong. Very, verywrong. As the young lady stood outside the building, a small bouquet of pink roses in hand, and with that cute smile of hers, Tiffany swore it was the cutest thing she’s ever seen. So without further delaying anything, she walked faster and met her at the entrance.
 
“Hi Tiffany.” Taeyeon greeted with a sweet smile and a warm hug. “I got you some pink roses that you really like.”
 
“How did you know I like pink roses?” Tiffany looked down to meet the girl’s eyes.
 
“You always have some in your office.” Taeyeon answered with a wide grin before pulling away. “How was your day?” She held out the bouquet, which Tiffany had gladly received, and slipped her free hand right into the woman’s.
 
“Busy. A few meetings here and there.” Tiffany said casually while leading them to the parking area. They reached the car soon after and she was about to pull out her hand when Taeyeon tugged at her to move closer. With a little tiptoe, the young lady placed a light kiss on her cheek and lingered for a moment before completely letting go.
 
“I missed you, Tiffany.”
 
“We literally just saw each other yesterday, Taeyeon.” Tiffany was clearly aware that her cheeks were blushing but she tried to ignore it and gave the girl a stern look. “Don’t get too drowned in this relationship and lose your head.”
 
“I know, I know.” Taeyeon nodded vigorously.
 
“Good. Now get in.” Tiffany unlocked the doors and held it out for Taeyeon.
 
“Thank you.” Taeyeon gave Tiffany another kiss on the cheek before getting into the car and giggled to herself as she waited inside. 
 
“What?” Tiffany looked at the girl in confusion upon taking her seat.
 
“Don’t I get at least a kiss from you?” Taeyeon said with a light pout as she tapped at her own cheek.
 
“Oh god.” Tiffany said under her breath before leaning in. But instead of landing a light kiss on Taeyeon’s cheek, the girl turned at the last second and giggled when their lips met. “I don’t like this sneakiness.” She mumbled against her lips and gave it another peck before pulling back.
 
“I like seeing your cute surprised face.” Taeyeon chuckled and waited until Tiffany had drove off before placing her hand over the woman’s on the gear shift.
 
“Where are we going by the way?”
 
“Oh, about that.” Taeyeon turned to look at Tiffany. “I thought it’s a good idea to cook for you. Would you like that?”
 
“Sure.”
 
“Great! Then let’s go to my dorm!”
 
“Alright.”
 
=== 
 
“Ah, excuse the state of my dorm. My things are practically all over the place right now.” Taeyeon sheepishly smiled as she unlocked the door. “Though I tried reallyhard to tidy things up.” She held out the door and gestured for Tiffany to come in.
 
Tiffany took her heels off and carefully went inside, following Taeyeon into the living room. The room wasn’t as messy as she had imagined, though there were books and notes strewn all over the coffee table and couch. She placed her purse on top of the books and sat down. “Have you been studying well?” Her focus went back to Taeyeon as the girl tidied the table before placing a cup of tea.
 
“Hm, I’d like to say that I am.” Taeyeon turned with a smile.
 
“Good. Study well, don’t slack off.”
 
“I will, I will.” Taeyeon nodded obediently. “I’ll be in the kitchen. It won’t take long since I already prepared the pasta.”
 
“Okay.”
 
“Make yourself at home.” 
 
Tiffany only nodded and watched the girl disappear into the kitchen. She took her time in looking around the dorm, sipping on the cup as her gaze went from here to there, liking how the place gave a cozy vibe. After checking out, she turned to look at the kitchen and wondered what Taeyeon was doing so without really thinking, Tiffany got off from her seat and went in. 
 
“The sauce will be done in a minute.” Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany. “You can take a seat if you want.”
 
“It’s okay. I’ll just wait here.” Tiffany placed the cup on the counter and watched as the girl added more cheese before stirring the sauce. “Are we having carbonara?”
 
“Yes.” Taeyeon turned back with an even huge smile. “I made it extra creamy since you like it.” She giggled when Tiffany furrowed her brows.
 
“Okay, I’ll just take a seat.” Tiffany waved the teasing look off and went to the dining. She waited for a couple of minutes and soon, Taeyeon arrived with a plate of freshly cooked carbonara and set it in the middle of the table.
 
“I hope it’s as delicious as it looks!” Taeyeon took a fork and carefully placed the food on Tiffany’s plate. “Eat a lot.” She propped her chin on her palms while watching the woman take a bite.
 
“This is good.” Tiffany said after wiping clean. “Aren’t you going to eat?”
 
“I’m already full just by looking at you.” Taeyeon snickered to herself when Tiffany crinkled her nose. “Yes, yes, I’m going to eat now. See?” She pointed at her own plate and started eating.
 
Dinner was spent with a lot of talking and teasing from Taeyeon. They talked about their day, how Taeyeon’s philosophy teacher loved to call her for every recitation, how excited she was that they’re having a movie marathon at Sunny’s that coming weekend, how Tiffany found it odd that her secretary was giving her knowing looks, how all her clients pointed out that she was in a pretty good mood that day, and how she couldn’t wait for the weekend to come. Their conversations went on and on, and before they knew it, the clock struck midnight and Tiffany had to go home.
 
“Aww, do you really have to go now?” Taeyeon asked with a sad look as she followed Tiffany to the living room.
 
“I have work tomorrow and you have school.” Tiffany took her purse and prepared to leave.
 
“Well, I only have one class tomorrow and it was canceled.” Taeyeon blocked the woman’s way out. “Maybe you wanna spend the night here?”
 
“And why would I do that?”
 
“Because we missed each other?”
 
“That’s not a valid reason, Taeyeon.”
 
“Then what’s a valid reason?” Taeyeon tilted her head while looking at Tiffany.
 
“Maybe if you’re sick or something.” Tiffany just had to roll her eyes when Taeyeon suddenly held her stomach and groaned in pain. 
 
“Ah, I’m suddenly not feeling well.” Taeyeon said dramatically and weakly fell on Tiffany’s arms.
 
“Taeyeon, I have no time for this.”
 
“Ah, if only someone would take care of me…” Taeyeon slowly gazed up and met the woman’s unamused look.
 
“Taeyeon, we’re not doing this. Stand up.” Tiffany tried to lift up the girl but Taeyeon tighten her hold instead. “Taeyeon.”
 
“Just spend the night here, Tiffany. You can go home later this morning then go to work. My bed is really comfy and I provide the best cuddles.” Taeyeon said with a wide grin on her face.
 
Tiffany just stared right into those expecting eyes. She tried pushing the girl away but Taeyeon didn’t budge. Although the thought of cuddling her to sleep was quite tempting, she knew she had to go home and finish whatever work she had left. 
 
“Tiffany, please?” Taeyeon was now looking at her with the most irresistible puppy dog eyes. “I missed you so much. I just want to spend more time with you.” She snuggled closer and gave Tiffany a peck on the cheek.
 
“Fine.Just this once.” Tiffany said under her breath.
 
“Yay! I’ll get you a change of clothes now!” Taeyeon skipped to her bedroom and Tiffany could only shake her head at the adorable sight.
 
===
 
“Hm. Are you feeling comfortable? My clothes look really tiny now that you’re wearing them.” Taeyeon scratched her head while looking at Tiffany.
 
“I’m fine.”
 
“Maybe you wanna wear something loose?” Taeyeon completely ignored Tiffany as she went back to her closet. “Ah, this one.” She held out a t shirt. “But this might be too loose.” 
 
“Why do you even have this shirt?” Tiffany held out the shirt and looked at it in disbelief.
 
“I don’t know. Things get really mixed up in here.”
 
“This is totally fine.” Tiffany pointed at the t shirt and pajama pants she’s wearing. “You can put this thing back in there.” She folded the t shirt and gave it back to Taeyeon.
 
“Okay, if you say so.” Taeyeon shrugged and went to lift the covers off the bed. “Hop in!” She patted the mattress.
 
Tiffany looked at the girl in half disbelief and amusement before getting in bed. She patted the pillows lightly before lying down and made herself comfortable. “Excuse me but what do you think you’re doing?” She asked upon seeing Taeyeon scooting closer and draped her arm on her waist.
 
“Giving you the best cuddles.” Taeyeon answered with a grin, moved a little closer, and snuggled against Tiffany’s neck. “You smell so nice, Tiffany.” She nudged the woman’s chin with her nose and went back to her previous position.
 
“Are you praising yourself? You do realized that I used your shower gel, right?” Tiffany pulled out her arm and leaned it against the unoccupied pillow.
 
“Why do you have to be so serious all the time?” 
 
“I’m just asking.”
 
Taeyeon hummed and was now practically curled up against Tiffany. “Well, I can still smell the faint scent of your perfume. Which is nice.”
 
“Okay, time for you to sleep.” Tiffany patted the girl’s head and tried to wriggle out of the tight hold. “Taeyeon, you can’t expect me to sleep like this.”
 
“Isn’t it comfortable?”
 
“I usually lie on my side when sleeping.”
 
“Okay.” Taeyeon loosen her hold and waited until Tiffany had shifted on her side. As soon as she saw her looking comfortable, she scooted closer once again and held the woman’s waist, nose nuzzling against the silky dark hair.
 
“Are you going to cling on me like this until you fall asleep?”
 
“You don’t like it?” Taeyeon mumbled against her neck and only got a deep sigh in return. “Thought so.” She giggled while tightening her hold. “Good night, Tiffany.”
 
“Good night.”
 
“Sleep tight.”
 
“Go to sleep.”
 
“I like you.”
 
“Sleep.”
 
“I like you somuch.”
 
“Taeyeon.” Tiffany slapped the girl’s arm and got a giggle in return. “Sleep. Now.”
 
“Good night!” Taeyeon craned her neck to give Tiffany a kiss good night. 
 
===
 
A/N: This is like weeks after the previous chapter, to avoid any confusion. XD