Ten

Make Me Love You
=== 
 
Tiffany woke up with a start, on a tight grip, and with the most adorable sight she’s ever seen. She squinted her eyes at the girl sleeping in front of her with mouth slightly ajar. With the way Taeyeon’s arms were tangled around her body, Tiffany wasn’t quite sure how she had a good night’s sleep. After a moment of just staring at the cute young lady, she decided that it was time to get out of bed. Trying not to wake the girl up, Tiffany lifted the arm off her but Taeyeon was just as stubborn when asleep. The arm s back around her waist, locking her in place.
 
With a deep sigh, Tiffany tried again only to get the same reaction. Thinking that it was hopeless, she stopped her attempts and looked at the clock on the wall. It was still 6 in the morning, plenty of time to cuddle some more before she really had to go. So with a little hesitation, Tiffany scooted closer and placed her hands on Taeyeon’s cheeks. Her lips lightly brushed against the girl’s chin before giving the corner of a peck. Feeling unsatisfied, she slowly leaned in again to kiss Taeyeon’s cheek, lingering for a moment.
 
“Mmmhhmmm… Tiffany…” Taeyeon mumbled. 
 
“Taeyeon…?” Tiffany called out and waited for any response. “Taeyeon.” She poked the girl’s cheek who only stirred in return.
 
“Mmhhmm…” Taeyeon let out a low moan this time.
 
“Taeyeon. Wake up.” Tiffany lightly patted the cheeks. “Wake up.” She shook her this time and Taeyeon finally woke up. 
 
“What…” Taeyeon whined and snuggled closer, refusing to open her eyes.
 
“I have to go now.”
 
“Why…”
 
“I have work.”
 
“Nooo…”
 
“Taeyeon, you have to let me go now.”
 
“Stay with me, Tiffany.” Taeyeon mumbled.
 
“You know I can’t. I have a full schedule today.”
 
“Give me 5 more minutes?” Taeyeon looked up and opened her eyes. 
 
“I’ll make it 10 and that’s it. No whining afterwards.” Tiffany said sternly.
 
“Great. Now let’s go back to sleep.”
 
Tiffany could only sigh as Taeyeon went back to nuzzle against her neck and drifted off to sleep.
 
=== 
 
Tiffany woke up the 2nd time that day, a little disoriented with a heavy weight against her entire body. With a little groan, she looked down and saw Taeyeon practically all over her, sleeping soundly. A quick look on the clock and now it was already 8 in the morning, too little time to prepare for work.
 
“Mmmhhhmmm… Tiffany…”
 
“Taeyeon. Wake up. Ugh.” Tiffany tried to push the girl away. “Wake up now.” 
 
A few taps on her head later, Taeyeon finally woke up and rolled on the other side of the bed. “Morning.”
 
“I really have to go now. I’m running late.” Tiffany had successfully got out of bed this time.
 
“You don’t wanna have some breakfast first?” 
 
“I’ve got no time. I’m sorry.” Tiffany patted the girl’s head.
 
“Will I see you later?” Taeyeon groggily asked while following Tiffany with her eyes as the woman picked up her clothes and went into the bathroom.
 
“You have that thing with Sunny later.” Tiffany came out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready to go.
 
“Ah, right. I totally forgot.” Taeyeon stood up and followed Tiffany into the living room. “When will I see you again?” 
 
“Your weekend is pretty much occupied.”
 
“I’ve got nothing to do on Sunday, though.”
 
“Right.”
 
“So… Sunday…?” Taeyeon rubbed her eyes and looked at Tiffany expectantly. 
 
“Where?”
 
“Totally depends on you. We can go out or I can come over to your place?” Taeyeon’s eyes brighten at the idea. “I haven’t been to your place. Can I come over?”
 
Tiffany contemplated for a while before nodding in agreement. “Alright. I’ll just send you my address later.”
 
“Okay. Take care on your way to work.” Taeyeon gave her a quick hug and kiss. “Maybe I’ll drop by later?”
 
“Sure.” Tiffany slipped into her heels and straighten up. “Lunch?”
 
“Are you asking me out for lunch?” 
 
“Why are you giggling?”
 
“Because you look cute.” Taeyeon giggled some more when Tiffany gave her a peck on the cheek.
 
“I really have to go now. I’ll see you later.”
 
“See you!” Taeyeon waved goodbye with a huge smile on her face.
 
=== 
 
Later,apparently didn’t happen that day since Tiffany had a sudden lunch meeting with her client. Taeyeon ended up bombarding the woman with whiney messages and sulked for the entire day until she had to go to Sunny’s. But the girl seemed to forget everything when Sunday came, a wide grin plastered on her face as she stood in front of Tiffany’s apartment door.
 
“Knock, knock, knock on the gates of heaven!” Taeyeon said cheerily while knocking on the door. It took a few more seconds before Tiffany showed herself in the doorway, completely mesmerizing the girl with her casual outfit. Gates of heaven, indeed.
 
“Are you coming in or not?” Tiffany asked as she held the door.
 
“Oh, yes I will!” Taeyeon shook her head to knock some sense into herself. “Hi Tiffany. It’s so nice to see you again.” She adjusted the strap of her backpack before giving the woman a warm hug.
 
“Hi.” Tiffany wrapped her arms shortly around Taeyeon before pulling away. “And why are you carrying that huge bag of yours?” She looked at her in confusion while ushering her into the living room.
 
“Yeah, about that.” Taeyeon chuckled as she put down her bag beside the couch. “I actually came from Sunny’s apartment. Turns out she lives just a block away from yours so I decided to just spend the night there instead of going back to my dorm.” She answered with a grin and thanked Tiffany for the cup of tea.
 
“Ah, alright.” Tiffany nodded and made herself comfortable beside the girl on the couch. “You’re very early though.” She added while turning on the TV.
 
“Can’t wait to see you, that’s why.” Taeyeon giggled while scooting closer, hugging Tiffany’s arm tightly. “Did you miss me?”
 
“With the amount of your whiney messages?” Tiffany glanced for a quick second. “No, thank you.”
 
“You’re mean.”
 
“I already told you since the beginning. No whining if I can’t spend time with you.”
 
“I know, but…” Taeyeon sighed dramatically and snuggled even closer, rubbing her cheek against Tiffany’s arm. “You could’ve just played along and said you missed me.”
 
Tiffany laughed lightly while patting the girl’s head. “Okay, I take it back. I missed you.” She turned to her side when Taeyeon instantly sat up. “Just a tiny bit.” The girl’s dramatic sigh made her chuckle.
 
“I’ll just pretend I didn’t hear that.” Taeyeon said with another sigh. “Well, I missed you too.” She practically pounced on Tiffany as she gave her a big kiss on the lips and a few light ones on her cheek.
 
“Okay, you can stop now.” Tiffany held Taeyeon’s face to prevent her from moving any closer. “How about we have breakfast?”
 
“You haven’t eaten?”
 
“Not yet.”
 
“Then let’s eat!” Taeyeon immediately got off the couch and pulled Tiffany up. “How about I make you some pancakes? Or waffles?”
 
“Sure. But I got no ingredients in my fridge.” The girl burst out in triumphant laughter that confused Tiffany to no end. “Why are you laughing like that?”
 
Taeyeon quickly rummaged her bag and retrieved a box of pancake mix, showing it to Tiffany with the proudest grin on her face. “I came prepared!” She took out a maple syrup from her bag this time. “Oh wait. I don’t have eggs.” She gasped dramatically as she totally forgot to buy one on her way to Tiffany’s apartment. “You do have a few, right?”
 
“You’re lucky there’s a few left.” Tiffany couldn’t help but smile upon seeing Taeyeon’s relieved expression.
 
“Okay! Let’s go and make some delicious breakfast!” Taeyeon cheered and scurried to the kitchen.
 
===
 
“Where are your manners, Kim Taeyeon? I can’t remember giving you permission to use my kitchen.” 
 
Hearing Tiffany’s cold tone, Taeyeon stopped mixing the batter and slowly turned around. “Well…”
 
“Well what?”
 
“Don’t I get a free pass in here? You know, girlfriend privileges…?” Taeyeon answered, her smile faltering as Tiffany’s stern look didn’t change.
 
“Don’t get too cocky on me.” Tiffany leaned against the counter as she crossed her arms.
 
“Okay, my apologies Miss Tiffany.” Taeyeon bowed politely. “May I ask for your permission to use your kitchen and serve you the best pancakes?” Tiffany responded with a hearty laugh at her antics. “I’d take that as a yes.” She stepped closer and circled her arms around the woman’s waist.
 
“What are you doing?”
 
“Nothing.”
 
“You’re fishing for a kiss. I know that look.” Tiffany uncrossed her arms and lightly pushed Taeyeon’s shoulders away.
 
“Hm. I think I need a little boost before resuming my work.” Taeyeon wriggled her brows playfully.
 
“Then I guess I’ll just go downstairs and buy something to eat.”
 
Taeyeon frowned with a small pout on her lips. “I never knew you’d be this mean, Tiffany.”
 
“I never knew you’d be this clingy and whiney.” Tiffany retorted then chuckled when Taeyeon pulled her even closer, bodies pressed against each other. She draped her arms lightly on the girl’s shoulders and absently played with her hair. “What?”
 
“Just one kiss and I won’t bother you until we have to eat.”
 
They just stared at each other for a moment until Tiffany finally gave up. She leaned down and gently pecked Taeyeon’s cheek, expecting the girl to whine but got a cute giggle instead. The arms wrapped securely around her waist squeezed her tight for a second before completely pulling away. 
 
“Ah, I feel so refreshed, I can cook for a thousand people!” Taeyeon cheered before going back to her task.
 
“You’re such a cute puppy.” Tiffany mumbled before patting the girl’s head. “I’ll make us some coffee.”
 
“Okay!”
 
=== 
 
Breakfast was spent with light talks and a little feeding here and there, to which Tiffany had numerously declined but gave in towards the end. They had fun catching up, telling stories about their weekends before they proceeded to wash the dirty plates. Of course Taeyeon did all sorts of things to distract her girlfriend. From stealing kisses, to warm hugs, and to whispering sweet nothings while giving Tiffany her best smile.
 
If there was anything that Tiffany was very proud of herself that would be her ability to keep her emotions under wraps. Well, more like triedto keep it hidden. With the way things were for the past couple of weeks, she could barely hide everything that she felt towards her cute, puppy-like girlfriend. Tiffany tried so hard since the beginning but as she looked down at the girl comfortably lying her head on her lap, talking about the upcoming superhero movie that she wanted to see, she realized that it was stupid to keep what she really felt inside. After all, it would be totally unfair for Taeyeon if she kept on with the cold façade. 
 
“I really think it’s gonna be great! Let’s watch it next week!” Taeyeon looked up at her with round expecting eyes.
 
“Sure. But depends on my schedule.” Tiffany absentmindedly said while the girl’s hair.
 
“Great! I’ll message you as soon as I can.” Taeyeon grinned, holding Tiffany’s free hand. “We can go on a weekend if you’d like.”
 
“Sure.” Tiffany nodded and scooted to the side when Taeyeon shifted to snuggle comfortably on the couch. “You wanna sleep?” She asked upon seeing the girl yawn.
 
“Hm. Maybe a quick nap?”
 
“Okay. Then let’s go to my room.”
 
Taeyeon nodded and obediently followed Tiffany into her room. “Your place is really nice.” She said as soon as they were settled in bed. “It’s so clean and organized.”
 
“I try to keep it clean as best as I can.” Tiffany placed her arm under the girl’s head when Taeyeon moved closer and nuzzled the woman’s neck.
 
“If we start living together, you’re gonna have a headache every single day.” Taeyeon commented casually with a light giggle.
 
“I thought you were sleepy?” Tiffany deliberately tried to change the topic.
 
“But of course I’ll make it up to you by cooking delicious meals.” Taeyeon hummed in approval. “Why do I feel like I’ll end up being a housewife?” She laughed when Tiffany pinched her arm.
 
“Sleep.”
 
“Hm. I don’t really mind being a housewife, though.”
 
“Taeyeon. Sleep.”
 
“I’ll make you breakfast, iron your clothes, cook dinner, then welcome you home with the biggest hug ever!”
 
“Taeyeon, sleep now or I’ll force you to get out.”
 
“And maybe, if life allows us, we’ll have a cute son or daughter, or maybe both, and we’ll be the cutest family ever!” Taeyeon looked up with a bright smile and it grew wider when she saw Tiffany blushing. “I know, these are just wishful thinking but… I can’t help but get excited when I think about the possibilities.”
 
“The future is way ahead. Don’t expect too much and you’ll be less disappointed.”
 
There was silence after that and Tiffany had thought the girl had fallen asleep until Taeyeon spoke again. “Tiffany… Do you see a future with me?” She shifted and propped herself up with her arm, looking directly into Tiffany’s eyes. “Am I the only one feeling this way?”
 
Tiffany unknowingly let out a deep sigh as she sat up on the mattress. She carefully reached out to caress the milky white cheeks, smiling at Taeyeon’s puppy dog eyes that were the soul out of her. When she scooted closer, the girl instinctively held the hand on her right cheek and closed her eyes. Tiffany didn’t waste any more time before leaning in to capture Taeyeon’s plump lips. 
 
The kiss was slow and gentle as their lips locked with each other. Tiffany’s left hand trailed down to Taeyeon’s neck and held her in a light grip, drawing soothing circles along her nape. She sighed contentedly as they kissed with more passion and only stopped upon feeling the hand placed lightly on her bum. “Don’t jinx us.” She whispered against her lips then lifted the hand off. “And no sneaky hands.”
 
Taeyeon crinkled her nose when Tiffany lightly tapped on it. “You got me. I’m sorry.” She chuckled and showed her hands, wriggling her fingers cutely. “No sneaky hands until I’m allowed.” Her loud chortles echoed through the room as she went back to lie on the bed, tugging Tiffany with her.
 
“Sleep now, okay?” Tiffany lied on her side to face Taeyeon who was grinning.
 
“I will.” Taeyeon nodded before kissing her lips. “I like you, Tiffany.”
 
“Sleep.”
 
“Tiffany, I like you.” Taeyeon scooted even closer.
 
“I want you to sleep now.” Tiffany said exasperatedly but didn’t make a move to avoid the incoming lips.
 
“Tiffany?”
 
“What?”
 
“Maybe…”
 
“What now?”
 
“Maybe I more than like you.” Taeyeon mumbled against her lips.
 
“Don’t fall too hard, too fast.” Tiffany pecked the girl’s lips before completely pulling away. “Now go to sleep.”
 
“I more than like you, Tiffany.” Taeyeon giggled again when Tiffany turned away. “Good night.” She whispered against her ear and cuddled her to sleep.
 
===