Weakness

Cloudy with a Chance of Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA

 

We’re all left frozen, no one spoke after the kiss. Jisoo just stared at her, shookt. I cannot read if they are real or not. But what I instantly felt is a knife stabbed in my chest and a huge lump in my throat. The people started gathering around us intrigue with the commotion. Chaeyoung was first to step up.

 

“Wow that was amazing!” She said clapping. “Lisa! What’s the next move?” Her eyes widen as if talking to me and I already know what she’s trying to say.

 

“Next move is…” I quickly took Jisoo’s hand breaking her and Jennie’s and spun her towards me. I moved my eyebrow playfully and whispered. “Just play along. Let’s pretend we’re practicing a choreography.” Her body remained stiff as I put my right hand around her tiny waist. I glanced over Jisoo’s shoulder and smirk towards Jennie who is giving me a death glare.

 

“Nice! Ok, I think we’re done now!” Chaeyoung clapped again. The small crowd are confused and realize it was nothing, and started to walk out. Good thing no one took a video of it. “Guys we have to go now.” Chaeyoung said in her gritted teeth and pushed us all in the van. She went to the driver’s seat while we all stayed at the back. Jisoo is in between me and Jennie. But why is Jennie here? I wanted to ask but the atmosphere is heavy between the two and everyone was quiet throughout our ride. Chaeyoung stopped in the parking lot of our hotel and we all went in our room.

 

“Why is Jennie here?” I finally asked since it’s our hotel and I have the right to do so.

 

Annoyed Chaeyoung faced me. “We cannot just leave her there it would raise suspicions.” I huffed with the idea. All went silent again and just waiting for Jisoo’s reaction. Even Jennie’s worried eyes are on her Unnie the whole time. She seems like she’s about to cry and I felt sorry for her for a second.

 

“I need to go to the bathroom” Jisoo looked towards me desperately.

 

“No. You can’t” Jennie protested in a stern tone. I’m getting confuse why not? She’s not going anywhere it’s just the bathroom. Jennie moved towards Jisoo who is breathing heavily now. She helped her sit and instructed her to think of “happy thoughts” then Jennie kept on apologizing for causing trouble for her. She held Jisoo’s hand like her life depends on it. Chaeyoung and I just watch them confuse and concern at the same time. Jennie’s phone rings which she ignored and cancelled but then it kept on ringing. 

 

“Take it…” Jisoo said still breathing heavily. “I’m fine now.”

 

“Is this what you call fine? I’m really sorry. This is my fault.” Jennie was teary eyed already “Let me take you to my apartment and I’ll send Taehyung there.” Jennie suggested which Jisoo turned down.

 

“No need to call him. I’ll be fine” She smiled faintly reassuring her. “We’ll talk about what happened next time. They need you Jen. Go…it’s ok” Jennie’s phone kept on ringing while texts are already flooding her screen.

 

Resigned, Jennie got up and just let Jisoo be. Before leaving she went to Chaeyoung “I’ll be back to get her.” The pink lady nodded obediently to the human cat.  Did I miss something? Jennie walk passed by me and as soon as she’s gone I ran immediately towards Jisoo.

 

“Jisoo unnie, are you okay?” In my surprise she quickly took my hand. “I need to go to the bathroom please.” Her eyes are begging so I agree but only if I’ll go with her. There must be a reason why Jennie protested worriedly a while ago. She nodded after seconds of contemplating. I lead her to the bathroom and she shut the door before the ever curious Chaeyoung followed us. I felt hot instantly and my heart is pounding after we were left alone inside. “Stop thinking dirty thoughts Lisa”

 

“Hmm... Jisoo unnie, what are we going to do here?” She did not answer and just held my hand. Her eyes are glued to the sink in front.

 

“You need to stop me no matter what after I wash my hands three times.” Before I even say anything she opened the faucet and started washing her hands thoroughly and carefully up unto her arms. I’ve never seen someone wash their hands and arms like what she did. She did it meticulously without missing any part of both of her arms. I understand now why Jennie was so against it a while ago. So after she did her 3rd time, Jisoo is not really counting and is about to wash again when I quickly wrapped my arms around her from behind.

 

“It’s okay now, Jisoo unnie. I got you, okay? I got you.” I felt her breathing rise and fall rapidly and we stayed like that for about 5 minutes until I felt her stabilize. After releasing her from my arms I took her out of the bathroom and lead her to my room. I gave an eye to Chaeyoung who is now busy munching a bread. She understood what I meant so she just left us alone.

 

“I hope you’re not freaked out” Jisoo said anxiously.

 

“Why would I? Clean is beautiful. Clean is not smelly. I also like “you” I almost added cleaning!” I said jokingly to ease her and she left a small chuckle. There are dark circles around her eyes and I’ve observed a while ago that she kept on yawning during our shooting so I offered her to sleep. “If you want to take a nap be free to do so.” She hugged herself, hesitant to accept my offer. Jisoo was never timid towards me. She used to be at home as long as I’m with her. I was a bit hurt of the wall she has built between us yet I understand her why. “Comon unnie I will not prank you!” I threw myself in my bed proving her jokingly, then I reached her hand and pulled her in my bed.

 

It was not my intention but she ended up in my side just an inch away from my face. I smiled so she won’t feel the tension on my part. Having her that close I can’t help but stare on her heart shaped lips. She looked away shyly.

 

 “Just like old times, eeheehee! Eeeheee!” I did my signature move to lighten the awkwardness. It’s what I used to do when were trainees that used to make her annoy and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter