Tea

Cloudy with a Chance of Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    LISA

 

I watch the rain as I clasped my hot tea to warm my hands. I sipped and it helped in warming my body but not in calming my nerves. I may look peaceful on the outside but freaking out on the inside. I second guess myself if confessing to my best friend is the right thing to do. This isn't right. Before I even change my mind and leave, I saw her to the opposite road looking at my direction. She smiled while excitingly waving her arms.

 

That girl in long brown hair, petite, and with heart shaped lips. She is my best friend, Jisoo. I like her. No, I'm in love with her.

 

Three years ago, I came here alone in Korea to be a trainee. I'm very confident with my talent and I aspire to be a Kpop idol because of my inspirations Big Bang, Super Junior, Wonder Girls and SNSD. But being in a foreign country with zero knowledge about their language except "annyeonghasaeyo" could be really challenging. In my first day in our agency YSJ I did not talk to anyone. I sat in a corner just observing. It's pretty obvious as well that they are hesitant to greet me since I'm a foreigner. Jisoo was the first to approach me wearing the brightest smile I know. She sat next to me and extended her hand to congratulate me. "Congraturation" She said in her Engrish which is very adorable. We easily clicked after that. She became my snack buddy, Korean teacher, and my only best friend.

 

"Lisa-ya" She grabbed my arms and pulled me into a hug. I don't want to let go since I really missed her so much.

 

"Jisoo-ya, you did not even grow an inch" Patting her head to show how short she is.

 

She pinched my arm lightly "How could you go on a two week vacation just like that? And without me?" She pouted.

 

"I told you I need a vaction to..." To think if I really am in love with you. "to let out my stress"

 

"I know...the trainings are getting harder everyday. But I'm glad you're back now. Everything is more fun when you're around. I miss you."

 

"I miss you too."

 

Jisoo is known for her cool and caring personality in YSJ. She knows almost everyone in the building even the maintenance people. She loves to greet everyone. Since she has a lot of friends I once felt like I just happen to be one of them and so I never felt special around her even though she is the only trusted person I have. Not until I caught a fever and was having a seizure. Worriedly, Jisoo brought me to the hospital and I can s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter