Lost

Cloudy with a Chance of Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ROSÉ

 

 

Food is life for me. Like literally it’s not only because it’s what helps us keep alive. It’s also the only thing that could control my mood and make my day. It can turn me angry Hulk or sweet like candy. I was enjoying my tom yum while having the sunset view at my hotel room. when my phone rang.

 

 

It’s unknown number. I answered the call but no one’s talking.

 

 

“Hello? This is Rosé. Hello?”

 

 

“Hiyaaaa Rosé.” It’s Jennie, but drunk.  She said my name imitating my accent. “Did you know you have a beautiful speaking voice. Your accent isssoooo ayyy.”

 

 

I was confident of giving her my card but never expected anything. It’s quite surprising but I can’t help but be happy as well.

 

 

“Are you with Jisoo?” No response. Then I just heard her sobbing. “Where are you?”

 

 

“Just me… I’m at Artemis’ in Itaewon.” She is still crying in between as she answered.

 

 

I did not waste any time. Of course I will not just leave without finishing my food first. I did it very quickly. Then went on to brush my teeth, put on a lip gloss, a coat and went off. I got there just in time when the bartender is trying to wake the drunk sleeping Jennie at the counter. She looked at him and gave him a death stare. The bartender recognized her of course and was about to take a picture of the idol. Before he even take a picture I went on and grab his phone and doubled check for any pictures of Jennie.  

 

 

“Don’t you dare mess with her or I’ll report you and this bar.” I said it in my most intimidating Korean language. Then with all the strength I have I carried Jennie out to my car. She is quite heavy but I took my stand and did not ask for help so they’ll see I was serious with my words.

 

 

She just slept in the car the whole ride. While I steal glances at her I can see the dark circles around her eyes. She looks tired. I wonder if anyone has asked how she is or if she already had proper meal. When we got to the parking space of our hotel Jennie is still sound asleep. I wanted to wake her up so she could properly rest in our hotel room but I hesitated. So I just let her sleep, reclined her seat, and waited for her to wake up.

 

 

Time passes by and its way past my dinner time and my stomach is already growling. No matter how much I try to control it, it’s already hangry and making sounds. It would be so embarrassing if my crush hears this. “Hey tummy just wait a little bit more.” I whispered scolding my own tummy. Yet of course it did not listen.  

 

 

“You should listen to it. It says give me food.”

 

 

Embarrassed I look to my side towards the owner of the voice. I tried smiling to hide my humiliation but my tummy just won’t let me have it. It growls again. But I did not feel shy this time because I finally saw Jennie smile. It’s her famous gummy smile. She giggled upon hearing it again. This time I laughed with her.  

 

 

“Let’s go and order food. I’m starving too, you know.” She said while patting her stomach. I happily nodded.

 

 

I let her order all the foods she wants while we walk to our hotel room. The people we pass by recognize her immediately but Jennie doesn’t mind at all as she is busy with her phone. When we got inside she’s already comfortable and went on to the couch and rest her head. I still cannot believe my crush is here alone with me. It made my inside summersault already. To distract myself while waiting for our delivery food I made myself busy and prepared a warm milk for her.

 

 

This isn’t the first time Jennie went to our hotel but back then I did not have a girl crush on her yet. Until recently when I watch her in a variety show. She looks so cute and just like a baby but when I saw her perform on stage she became a completely different person. So this is the Kim Jennie that’s always on top of brand value. She mesmerizes me and it piqued my curiosity until recently I started following her on Instagram and I even liked her more for her fashion. But what made her my crush was when on one of her interviews she said “I knew I could do it. The tougher they treated me, I’m like I’m gonna get through it and I’m gonna show them that I’m worth it. That’s when I decided I’m gonna stan this girl and will definitely strike a conversation with her once we meet again. Luckily fate is on my side today, not just once but t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter