(izone)

clima (UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, this is marched.

 

I'm here talking about personal opinions about this fandom life. But I'll leave it here, as a chapter, since I think this is very important to know. I’ve been hesitating since yesterday to say this but perhaps the sooner the better.

 

Fansites are also human beings and not robots that we don't know the true intentions behind the camera, I'm not asking you to not believe them because we ourselves need them, but asking us to be careful of any personal goals that might exist. I also remind that we have to protect one another including the babydeuls from those greedy people, remembering that they are still very young and we all just don't want bad things to happen to them, in the near future or for the long run, right?

 

As we know that OTR, as their management, may not fully aware of this situation in which only fellow fans might be able to understand how dangerous actions that might be carried out by these irresponsible people– because we are similar, seeing from a point of view that is not much different.

 

Someone I know, who started his fansite from zero– as a student, he really had gone through a difficult time and that usually doesn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter