innocent witness (the way minjoo rocks her adolescence by trying to understand kkuchaen)

clima (UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

im sorry for the title lol. i post it from the grave since im ded bcs chaeyeon said too much in pm, bye y'all.

No one answers her knocks. Minjoo faced the door for almost 2 minutes now, she was kind and patient and all but no, not now when her stomach grumbles yet Eunbi still asked her to call these two humans. It was quite unusual for her two diligent unnies to be late for simplest schedule like breakfast in the hotel restaurant.

 

Did they even wake up yet? She shifts weight to another foot before finally she stomps away, wanting to ask for a spare card to open the room.

 

The door opens slowly. She peeks through the small space between the door frame but silence welcomes her. She does know that these two were not the type to make a fuss but even there was no sound of snoring, footsteps, or some sort. With that in mind, Minjoo decides to come in.

 

Oh. Are they down already?

 

No one was on the bed. But the queen-sized single bed was disheveled, by it she means really messy– very uncommon for the two unnies to leave it as it was.

 

A set of light giggles disturbs her trance– oh my god, was the hotel haunted?

 

Minjoo giddily leaves the room back to the first floor.

 

"Minjoo, where are they?" Eunbi questions her with that look.

 

"Huh? I thought they are down already?" Minjoo tilts her head, she then turns her head trying to scan the room and it was true, they were both not there, "I didn't find them in their room, unnie. I even barged in but no one was inside," Minjoo says while her brows move upwards, "I wondered if they are here but then you know what? I heard giggles and ugh that was so scary no one told me that this hotel is haunted," she frowns and sits way closer to Chaewon.

 

Eunbi sighs. This kid.

 

And those damn adults.

 

"Yena, go upstairs," Eunbi ordered, in which Yena bluntly refuse.

 

"Uhhh, unnieee," the birthday girl whines, "why me? I don't even want to go near their room for pete's sake," the girl then bits her lower lip, "not with those ing sounds," she adds.

 

"Language, birthday girl," Yujin says with her light chuckles.

 

"Why, tho?" Minjoo innocently butts in, "did you also hear that mysterious sound?" She widens her eyes, "or unnie, did you even see the ghost?" Minjoo leans forward in excitement, hoping for a horror story time despite her coward . Maybe it would explain why no one wants to go near these certain unnies' room and how brav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter