Iris

Let's Play Cupid v.2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"You can tell me everything. I won't judge." in between my sobs I heard Chaeyoung mumbles gently but still audible to reach my ears.   We are currently in her car, leaving Bambam and her father in the gathering. She never leaves me after we got out of the gathering hall. But before we can flee the place, I saw Jennie once more in one of the cocktail tables as Chaeyoung dragged me out of the hall, chatting merrily with Jongin and even spent a glance on me and whatever happened between us seemed like nothing to her. It's like I'm nothing to her. So it only added insult to the injury.   I'm so shattered and miserable right now. I don't know how to pick up the pieces one by one. I made the biggest mistake of my life. I shouldn't have kissed her. I should have hold back. I don't know what to do or think anymore.   She's so unpredictable. She kissed me, and when she saw her boyfriend, she kissed him right in front of me, like I wasn't there. Like it was the most natural thing to do. Like she didn't kiss me. And I hate how I reacted. It broke me.   Chaeyoung saw me in my most miserable moment. This sullen moment makes me want to disappear, without a trace, without saying goodbye. 

 

I remain silent and I'm glad she turns on the engine and drives the car to where I don't know. She can take me to the edge of the world and just throw me in the edge of the cliff. I'll be glad if she would do that. No one will know. 

 

I feel a hand on my hand, tapping it lightly, making me feel like it's okay to cry, to let it all out. That makes me cry even more. 

 

"Let it all out. If it'll make you feel at least a little better." I heard her say once more. Light taps now on my shoulder and she pulls me closer and let me lean on her shoulder. Surprisingly, I can feel the warmth, the sincerity inside those gestures and words. It almost feels like home. 

 

She stops the car, in the hillside, out of the busy streets, out from the smokes and stresses of the city and all we can see is the neon lights, decorating the pitch black night. 

 

She turns off the engine, and walks out of the car and I'm still inside, wiping all the tears that betrayed me earlier.    "Come on Lisa. You'll feel better here." she opens the door and offers he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter