Love hurts

Let's Play Cupid v.2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"You have a lot of free time, don't you?" I asked the Jennie Kim that's in front of me again. She was just here yesterday and I took her out for lunch and here she is again, barging in through the door like some barbaric princess and in her trail is Ms. Moon again. She could knock, you know. It doesn't hurt to knock.    Don't get me wrong. I would love to have her every hour of my life but my work is piling up. I may be buried under them if I keep on giving her my extra hour. I had to spend five hours of overtime last night so I can at least diminish some reports and proposals needed to be reviewed. 

 

"You can go Ms. Moon. I'll handle it here. And oh please, next time she'll be here, just let her in. It could lessen your troubles. I won't get mad." I smiled at her reassuring that what I said is true. 

 

Ms. Moon, my secretary had been with me for only six months so she barely knew Jennie. She doesn't know that the latter has a control over my emotions. Jennie just been in here for four times including today. I don't know why she keeps bugging me at my workplace. Usually, she'll just go to my flat or to my parents' mansion wherever I may be at the moment. 

 

"What is it?" I coldly asked her contrary to the tone I used with my secretary. She frowned, almost hurt is what I read in those eyes of her. I may be hallucinating once again. Maybe hurt because that's my secretary and she's my best friend. Yes, that's just it.  

 

"I don't have a lot of time today to dilly dally. You see, I have a lot of work piling up. You can clearly see it." I said as I pointed out all the folders and papers scattered in my table. I didn't even use a pet name so she can see I'm serious here. 

 

"Just ten minutes of your precious time, your highness, could suffice." she said and it's clearly a sarcasm. I suppressed my laughter and pushed an irritated demeanor. For once, I won't give in. You won't win Ms. Jennie Kim. Ha!

 

"Okay spill" I said as I tried to concentrate on the proposal of the planning department I currently reviewing. I'm not even spending a glance to her. I'm surprised too myself. Maybe I just don't like her outfit today. She's too y in there and people lusting over her makes me mad, makes my blood boil. 

 

"When I said ten minutes, all of it is on me. No work in the way." and she shove my folder aside. 

 

"Hey! That's important. You could just say so." I said as I placed the folder neatly on the table. It almost tear up the way she shove them. 

 

"Give me your phone." it sounded more like a command than a request so I hesitated. I have a lot of secrets on that phone and I don't want her to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter