Roseanne

Let's Play Cupid v.2.0
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't choose whether to wear a red dress or the blue one. Bambam told me to look good. I do look good everyday. I'm a head turner and I deserved a second look, even a third look. My confidence is oozing today and I don't know why.

 

The clock is ticking and so I'm calling Jisoo, my other friend beside Jennie. Yes, I have other friends, I'm not a loner. But she solely owns my heart. 

 

After the fourth ring, someone picks it up,
"Jisoo-yah! I need your help!" I may sound like I'm desperate but I really am. 

 

"Yahhh!!! I thought my ears would explode. Calm down Lisa! What is it?" The fair maiden of the Kim group of companies is as childish as I am. She's a friend who happened to be in most of my classes from college and she knows how I'm head over heels in love with Jennie. She's Jennie's step sister after all. She's older so she almost takes up all of the responsibility the head of the family supposed to shoulder. Besides, Jennie doesn't have the interest in handling their business. She's an easy go lucky gal who gets what she wants when she wants it. I feel pity for Jisoo but I love Jennie. 

 

"Red or blue?" I ask her randomly, almost innocently.

 

"Black!" she said sarcastically. I laugh at her answer and she groaned at the other line. 

 

"How am I supposed to know red or blue is for? Am I a fortune teller?" she really is annoyed. 

 

"Okay. Okay." I tried to suppress my laughter but with Jisoo, I just can't. She's comical, and I can imagine how she's doing right now that she's so annoyed with me. 

 

"Lisa-yah! Stop!" she shouted and pass through my ear canal to my brain that almost burst out. I literally drag away the phone from my ear. 

 

"That hurts Jisoo unnie." I said rubbing my left ear. 

 

"You want me to shout again?!" she's really pissed. Maybe she's stressed again. So it's time to get serious and my laughter proclaimed it's own death. 

 

"I'll be attending an event with Bambam and I know you'll be there too. It's just hours away and I can't decide what to wear." I explained nonstop which she caught up easily and answered in an instant,

 

"Blue. Goodbye. See you." she ended the call. She must be really busy, and knowing she spent some time for me is enough though I feel bad I made her shout and pissed. 

 

And so I decided to wear the blue one. It perfectly fits to my body and I just let my hair flow freely and I still hide my wide forehead. An airplane might mistake it for a runway and land on it.lol

 

Not long after, I heard the doorbell buzz and it's Bambam for sure. I quickly check myself in the mirror and I'm satisfied with what I see. I carefully walk down the stairs with my black stilettos and I can see Bambam suddenly stands up from the sofa he's slouching in. I can see admiration from his eyes. His lips slowly forming a boyish grin until I take the last step. 

 

"Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter